1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So do we know, did he get Covid after getting the vaccine? Or did he lie about getting the vaccine?

He was at Halas without his mask, meaning he told the team he was vaccinated.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
So do we know, did he get Covid after getting the vaccine? Or did he lie about getting the vaccine?

I'm sure they require documentation. Also how is it relevant to us as fans? I'm sure unless he straight up tells us, nobody else is giving out that information

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sure they require documentation. Also how is it relevant to us as fans? I'm sure unless he straight up tells us, nobody else is giving out that information
We will find out if/when he gets fined for wearing not wearing a mask without having the vaccine.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
We will find out if/when he gets fined for wearing not wearing a mask without having the vaccine.
I assume if he was fined for not following protocol it's already happened since he did it weeks ago. They probably aren't announcing these fines since it gives away health info.

I also doubt Goldman was super concerned about covid last year and now this year has so little concern that he is ignoring safety protocols

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Good news. Wonder if he will play tomorrow.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Who gives a fuck?

Based on the amount of time he was out I’d say it’s pretty likely he had covid. Also based on the amount of time he was out it doesn’t seem to have gotten him very sick.

So yes he’s probably vaccinated. Yes, he probably had covid. Yes, the vaccine probably did it’s job since he’s back so quickly.

And… no, he probably didn’t lie to the team about his vax status.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I’m thinking he’s a healthy scratch for tomorrow, and we see him for, maybe, a series per game for the rest of the ps.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who gives a fuck?

Based on the amount of time he was out I’d say it’s pretty likely he had covid. Also based on the amount of time he was out it doesn’t seem to have gotten him very sick.

So yes he’s probably vaccinated. Yes, he probably had covid. Yes, the vaccine probably did it’s job since he’s back so quickly.

And… no, he probably didn’t lie to the team about his vax status.
Yikes!

If this is the case that really sucks for a guy who was willing to skip an entire season to avoid getting Covid because of his family, then ends up getting it anyway the first week back.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Thomas Ives?

Wasn't he hyped up a week ago as doing it all; a threat to crack the top 6 wr and has the bigger body that the other wr don't have???

He didn't even make it to preseason game 1

?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Thomas Ives?

Wasn't he hyped up a week ago as doing it all; a threat to crack the top 6 wr and has the bigger body that the other wr don't have???

He didn't even make it to preseason game 1

?
Wr is too deep to accommodate a dude that would have been heralded as the second coming of Braverman or Gentry. If only the NFL could see his talent. Amirite?

mecha

Liked Posts:
I think he has a knee.

I probably jinxed him in an effort to bring up an old gag at CCS.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
CAME OUT OF RETIREMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:oprah:

Status
Not open for further replies.