Good news!! Lamar Jackson got drafted #32 in the first round, racism may actually help us land our QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southside

Liked Posts:
For all the fans who have already bent over and grabbed their ankles in anticipation of getting screwed again by the Bears for the 2021 draft I have good news. I went back and looked at the NFL's first round draft selections going back to 2015 to see if teams who are picking late in the 1st round take QBs. Though it has be SUPER rare for teams outside the top 15 to take a QB in the last half decade, there was one dude who stood out. Lamar Jackson was taken by Baltimore at 32 in 2018. The Bears technically do have a chance at 20, because every year a black QBs stock falls and maybe someone will fall like Trey Lance. If Lamar Jackson could win the Heisman in 2016, then almost NOT even get picked in the 1st round in 2018, then there is a chance.

Also many fans have given up on the Bears ability to draft, but really we have only taken 2 QBs in the first round since 2000 which were Grossman (2003) and Trubisky (2017), so we really have a small sample size. I made this post under the assumption that Pace IS NOT the GM. But if Pace is still GM, well....it's over. But if we have another GM, maybe there is a chance.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I do think there's a slight chance he falls....maybe not all the way to 20 (maybe so) but maybe close enough to make a trade up that doesn't break the bank (12-19 ish)

msadows

Liked Posts:
Also, I feel like Trey Lance will be the worst out of the "big 5" of Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, him and Jones.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Racism?

Yeah, he's good but his passing, not as much.

If it was racism, Mahomes and Watson wouldn't have been drafted where they were drafted

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck off. Go play hide the pickle with HHM.

You sure post a lot of latently gay things. Is there something you want to tell the class? Its 2021, its ok. Being your true self may drag you out of the deep depression you're in.

Embrace it!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You sure post a lot of latently gay things. Is there something you want to tell the class? Its 2021, its ok. Being your true self may drag you out of the deep depression you're in.

Embrace it!

Could also help stop his alcoholism. Remember he used to insult other posters here by talking about BBC.... could be his fetish

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We just need to convince Pace that Trey Lance drives an old beater, and he'll fall in love.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
For all the fans who have already bent over and grabbed their ankles in anticipation of getting screwed again by the Bears for the 2021 draft I have good news. I went back and looked at the NFL's first round draft selections going back to 2015 to see if teams who are picking late in the 1st round take QBs. Though it has be SUPER rare for teams outside the top 15 to take a QB in the last half decade, there was one dude who stood out. Lamar Jackson was taken by Baltimore at 32 in 2018. The Bears technically do have a chance at 20, because every year a black QBs stock falls and maybe someone will fall like Trey Lance. If Lamar Jackson could win the Heisman in 2016, then almost NOT even get picked in the 1st round in 2018, then there is a chance.

Also many fans have given up on the Bears ability to draft, but really we have only taken 2 QBs in the first round since 2000 which were Grossman (2003) and Trubisky (2017), so we really have a small sample size. I made this post under the assumption that Pace IS NOT the GM. But if Pace is still GM, well....it's over. But if we have another GM, maybe there is a chance.

The org. would have to "sign off on Lance" as "the face of the org," Do u think they'd go all in for him?

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Racism is a cry for weak people
Imagine thinking people really care about your skin color
Air ball
You deserve this bears team
And the fake oppression

Status
Not open for further replies.