Good News!

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Milbury is gone!

Bad News! Careful what you wish for Mike Babcock is in.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Milbury is gone!

Bad News! Careful what you wish for Mike Babcock is in.

Honestly, I never had a huge problem with Milbury. He was old-school but he never bothered me really.

Wasn't Pierre supposed to be gone last season, only to come back? I remember being happy about that, only to see that tool back.

But yeah, I'd rather have Milbury than Babcock.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I never had a huge problem with Milbury. He was old-school but he never bothered me really.

Wasn't Pierre supposed to be gone last season, only to come back? I remember being happy about that, only to see that tool back.

I agree on all counts. There were articles about Pierre being gone, but then he just suddenly reappeared and nothing was said about it.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

I hate penishead, I'll take Milbury over him. Milbury was bad in that he would die on a cross for stupid stuff. He just couldn't stick to the job. And always grumpy about whatever it is. I can't imagine the sexual favors that they guy who hired Babcock must have received.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I agree on all counts. There were articles about Pierre being gone, but then he just suddenly reappeared and nothing was said about it.
Maybe him and Milbury broke up, and somehow he won the job in the mediation.