Good start

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
If they have any aspirations of being a playoff contender, they have to beat teams like the Pistons, surprised Ayo got as many minutes as he did and he made it work, 7 points in just 11 minutes is nice.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
They should at least be fun to watch during the season with their effort on both ends of the court. Once their shooting improves, the bad teams are going to be easy wins.

Bud1234

Liked Posts:
I like this team - only wish they had an athletic, physical 6-10/11 guy that could play some defense, protect the rim and rebound off the bench

SweetHomeChicago

I have a Senior Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Tony Bradly will be that guy eventually. He just missed most of preseason. Needs to get his legs under him maybe?

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I'm encouraged after this game where 3 of our big 4 underperformed. If anyone other than Zach had it going on offense this would be a double digit win.

Zach is just on another level.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bulls gonna get another break on Friday with Zion out. Hopefully they take advantage.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Zach is evolving into a superstar right before our eyes . I think a lot of people around the league are gonna be surprised when starts snatching the souls of the leagues chosen ones

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
its a much more entertaining team...ayo got more time because troy brown jr was ill, technically he was available but donovan said he went with his gut and choose ayo...i think once the bench gets sorted out it'll be a better unit...coby is not back and jones jr and bradley still need to get used to donovan's system. not sure where simonovic stands in all this but if he and bradley can mesh well that would be ideal...

Bud1234

Liked Posts:
Bulls gonna get another break on Friday with Zion out. Hopefully they take advantage.
I am not sold on Zion long term if he keeps his weight over 250. His body will break down playing over that