Goodbye Allen Robinson

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I really did like him but he was a giant turd this season.
Yep. He was so good for the Bears up until they tagged him. He still will be good for someone in the future, but when you just mail it in week after week, that sucks. Buh-bye.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I

I'm trying to understand how people can say he completely gave up this year when i watched him with my own eyes lay out for balls. Anyone who watches all the games should of seen these plays.
How about you share some clips?

Rise

Liked Posts:
He was very petty and childish this season which is going to cost him a lot of money in free agency. That said no doubt in my mind he will still have success in the league next year. It’s a shame it won’t be for the Bears.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I'm talking about someone who is PROVEN, had good years for us, then has ONE bad year and ppl start shitting on him. I would feel the same way about Monty if he fell off drastically next year. I defended Jordan Howard when he fell off.

What I don't do is defend rookie "gems" that haven't proven squat yet.
I can live with a guy falling off. Age, injuries, even just down years happen.

But a complete lack of effort is far different.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You said what you said and are now trying to back out of it after I brought up confronting ppl about "shitstain."
I dont care about people saying that. I call people r3tards. Again, the whole point of this is you being a hypocrite. But you keep doing you. Pick and chose what is insulting and when it has merit.

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well I guess i'm gonna have to get another new name.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1 yr 9mil deal with Packers...coming up

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ARob was a good player for us. To shit on him in a down year is pretty shitty. Hes been saddled with bad QBs the whole time. He is probably tired of Nagy and the Bears. But I know how this goes...ppl will shit on every player on the team to make Fields look better.
Unless you wanted to sign him to a multi year $18-19m per deal this past offseason (he was looking for $20m per), WTF are you on about besides your normal speedbump bullshit. I sure didn't want that and don't mind saying so. Tell us what you wanted to do for a change.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's what I thought.