Great article on Calvin Pryor

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/futures/2014/futures-louisville-s-calvin-pryor

This is a good article with video to back up thoughts. 14 might be too early for a safety but I would not shit rage if we selected him. I like him for the top safety in the draft. I love how aggressive he is and who the hell wants to wear a jersey with Clinton-Dix on the back.

Pryor's old position coach compares him with another safety he coached, Mike Brown.

Skeet Skeet Skeet!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What does shitting rage feel like? Does it burn? Do you have to clean the toilet after?

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like what I know of Pryor so far, but he is a self-concussed motherfucker waiting to happen, lol.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What does shitting rage feel like? Does it burn? Do you have to clean the toilet after?

jd9FxlB.gif

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
I would love if we could trade back from 14 to like 20 to take Pryor or Clinton-Dix and then trade back into the 1st for Mosley or Aaron Donald.

I can dream, right?...

Kekua Zombie

Liked Posts:
It would be refreshing to to see a safety attack the RB with leverage and put him down. I think the Mike Brown comparisons were more about his on field intelligence and leadership.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
If we resign Tillman and Melton I would be all for drafting Pryor.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Personally I like Pryor more than Clinton-Dix. Far more physical in run support. I know Clinton-Dix has better range, but to me Pryor is the more complete safety of the two.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I would love if we could trade back from 14 to like 20 to take Pryor or Clinton-Dix and then trade back into the 1st for Mosley or Aaron Donald.

I can dream, right?...

No reason to trade back just because the draft nicks don't think he should go that high. If he's the one- take him at 14 and don't look back. The Kyle Long pick is a perfect example.

Sent from somewhere somehow

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
My best friend from high school played with Brown at Saguaro high school. They won the state title that year with Brown starring both ways he was a very good running back. It was in the secondary though that Brown was most talented because he was such a tough kid who loved to come up and hit you in the mouth. Obviously he was a major fan favorite during his time in Chicago and for,good reason..

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Calvin Pryor has grown on me. I wouldn't be mad at this pick really. He seems like a playmaker at Safety. Could have an impact immediately for CHI.

Also, I'm warming up to the idea of drafting Justin Gilbert. Sounds like a stud at CB.

marines1

Liked Posts:
Calvin Pryor has grown on me. I wouldn't be mad at this pick really. He seems like a playmaker at Safety. Could have an impact immediately for CHI.

Also, I'm warming up to the idea of drafting Justin Gilbert. Sounds like a stud at CB.

is he related to jarron gilbert?