Green and Bostic

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
They are killing this defense. They are the main reason the defense is struggling, when a d-line man is making the tackels on running plays 5 yrs past the LOS and the LB is no where to be found, it is a BIG problem.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Briggs should be back

Why must I be Saad? Via Tapatalk

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
we need Briggs in a bad way

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i don't know who's worse. they are both equally horrific.

bears rushed cutler back. why not rush briggs?

Impress3

22vision
Liked Posts:
please put #52 Castanzo in the game. He is better than the both of them, one of those guys has to come out of the game

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
Bostic and Greene are totally lost and they are killing this defense.

I have no idea what they were doing on most plays.

Anderson is terrible as well.

Honestly I thought Anderson was actually playing good when both Briggs and Williams were out there. Bostic is the real problem, he is so out of position on almost every play it is almost weird that the coaches have not put anyone out there other then him. Most of the big runs are from him over persuing.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
They are killing this defense. They are the main reason the defense is struggling, when a d-line man is making the tackels on running plays 5 yrs past the LOS and the LB is no where to be found, it is a BIG problem.
The entire LB corp is awful. This is why Bears have worst run D.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Their primary issue seems to be over-running gaps constantly -- not sure if that's a poor play-reading issue or simple over-enthusiasm, but it's getting painful.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just fucking horrible. I thought LB was supposed to be a position a rookie could come in and play well? Two jackasses off the street could do better than these two.

Great game though! Suck it Cowgirls.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
They are two outside LBs playing out of position. Neither or them are middle linebackers, and I don't see either of running the D in the future. They are just not good...

BEARS

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
i don't know who's worse. they are both equally horrific.

bears rushed cutler back. why not rush briggs?

Can't play if the doctors haven't cleared you.

Sent from my Infected Rezound using Tapatalk

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I was just going to make a thread about our LBers. They are definitely the main culprit. It's awful.

Bostic is freaking soft.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just fucking horrible. I thought LB was supposed to be a position a rookie could come in and play well? Two jackasses off the street could do better than these two.

Great game though! Suck it Cowgirls.

What makes you think this? Remember Urlacher's rookie season? He was lost almost the entire campaign.

Bearsfan7954

Liked Posts:
You guys need to have some patience with these kids, they are rookies for fuck sakes. LB's are pretty important in the cover 2 base defense. It is painful to watch, hopefully they improve next year but neither of these guys should be playing this year.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
who is the LB coach? looks like he isnt doing his job. these rookies havent improved at all since theyvd been thrown into the fire.

they still get a pass for being rookies, but my god....

BigTom

Liked Posts:
What makes you think this? Remember Urlacher's rookie season? He was lost almost the entire campaign.

Dont really remember it that way. I remember a human highlight reel who was all over the field and was obviously special and made the probowl as a rookie. Even if he was out of position he was such a freak athlete he would get back in on the play before anything too bad happened.

While Bostic and Greene could develop into decent NFL linebackers, its obvious comparing them to Urlacher in any way is just stupid.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Well, Kiko Alonso has 131 tackles as a rookie. Ogletree has 94. Not going to list every linebacker ever but I was always under the impression that LB was much easier to play as a rookie than othe positions. Maybe I'm wrong? I'm sure you'll tell me if you disagree.