Green Bay 12/5

soxx34

Liked Posts:
I plan on taking the wife to the Packers game on 12/5. Been looking for places to stay. If been a few years since I been out that way. Last time I went to a game I was up in the River north area, but I don’t know how much things have changed. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Looking to hit a few bars and get a couple of good meals. All options are on the table.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am going to the game this coming weekend in Green Bay and plan to stay at a wonderful Air BNB at the Avery Ranch.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I plan on taking the wife to the Packers game on 12/5. Been looking for places to stay. If been a few years since I been out that way. Last time I went to a game I was up in the River north area, but I don’t know how much things have changed. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Looking to hit a few bars and get a couple of good meals. All options are on the table.
I have a place right down town and i have my mom also right down the hall and in a place equal sized but only her living in there and she is planning on me sending her to Mexico for December through probably like end of January 2023 so I can check and see if she is going to have friends stay in her place and if not maybe you want to Air bNB it or something like that there's a full gym with suana and hot tub and other stuff like table tennis and some pinball machines too. How hot is your wife and what did you mean when you said all options are on top of the table?