Greg Gumbels take on Bears and Justin Fields

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Gumbel has no take in this. He basically says he doesn't do x's and o's and he may be good or not. But who the hell is the Kermit guy and why would anybody go on his show?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I like to call him Greg Gumball

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I can't get over the fact that the interviewer only uses about 6 words per question, like he's reading them off a sheet.

"What are your thoughts on baseball?"

"Did they give up to much?"

"Did you like the (Andy Dalton) signing?

"What do you like about the Bears?"

That about sums up the interview. LOL

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't get over the fact that the interviewer only uses about 6 words per question, like he's reading them off a sheet.

"What are your thoughts on baseball?"

"Did they give up to much?"

"Did you like the (Andy Dalton) signing?

"What do you like about the Bears?"

That about sums up the interview. LOL

I appreciate an interviewer who gets right to it and doesn't make it all about themself. His content seems okay in the limited listening I've heard.

In a way, I feel bad for this dude in a way because of his voice. He sounds better suited for 1930s broadcasting am I right?
THAT SAID - major props to Jon for doing what he loves despite his goofy voice and making it a career. Like many musicians I may not call my favorites, good for him for making his way!

Cyphered

Liked Posts:
I appreciate an interviewer who gets right to it and doesn't make it all about themself. His content seems okay in the limited listening I've heard.

In a way, I feel bad for this dude in a way because of his voice. He sounds better suited for 1930s broadcasting am I right?
THAT SAID - major props to Jon for doing what he loves despite his goofy voice and making it a career. Like many musicians I may not call my favorites, good for him for making his way!
That dudes voice is sick-nasty. His interview skills suck, but damn I could listen to him on the regs.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
He obviously has a disability and is at least partially deaf. Nothing that i would make fun of.
That being said his non-interview podcasts that the OP posted are full of bad takes and painful to listen to in any voice.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Peter Griffin is back again.