Greg Roman too predictable

greg23

Liked Posts:
Chiefs were really bad against the run last year. The issue was Reid went full Nagy and was going to run the clock down instead of just letting mahomes put up a td to win.

Yeah...not sure why he took the ball out of mahomes hand.

I get it if your in chip shot range and just running the clock out but they were at a 50 yard fg range.....just let mahomes do his thing and 2 more passes and they're either in the endzone or around the 10-15

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Well I see what Reid was wanting to do and it did make some sense, but yeah maybe just score the touchdown and force the Ravens to do the same without a ground game (zero percent chance). I think he was laughing about the fumble, like he knew he fucked up.
Edwards-Helaire is pretty bad. I wonder if they might switch more to McKinnon

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Lamar better hope Roman doesn't leave him because he's running the perfect offense for him. Nobody else is going to cater everything to making Lamar successful by being so creative running the ball
Its a two way street really. We've seen the shortcomings of Roman when he didn't have QBs nearly as dynamic as Jackson. He can certainly be hit or miss in the passing game but at the end of the day he's still one of the biggest playmakers in all of football. And when he's on throwing the ball there isn't anyone more dangerous because of that whip attached to his right shoulder he can make any throw on the field coupled with his legs.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Its a two way street really. We've seen the shortcomings of Roman when he didn't have QBs nearly as dynamic as Jackson. He can certainly be hit or miss in the passing game but at the end of the day he's still one of the biggest playmakers in all of football. And when he's on throwing the ball there isn't anyone more dangerous because of that whip attached to his right shoulder he can make any throw on the field coupled with his legs.
Lamar will be a disaster if any offensive coach tries to force him to be more of a passing qb.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
"The betches in your family"

What a delightful phrase!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
You initiated this personal attack.
You and the betches in your family can run and swallow my shit.
Lol this is all I've been looking for from you. Some kind of actual response, such that you are a human. Instead of your normal robotic canned responses of "you have been reported for this infraction."

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You initiated this personal attack.
You and the betches in your family can run and swallow my shit.
This is very rude. His family are not on this message board and haven't had to deal with your racism and lies.

REPORTED!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
My bad I must have typoed run and shit. That always happens for some reason

This is very rude. His family are not on this message board and haven't had to deal with your racism and lies.

REPORTED!

Anytime23 said:
CC: @run and shoot aka waddle and poop

report what u and your BF said to initiate ? the non football related personal b.s.

And u can't point to one damn thing where I've said anything "racist" to anyone and or where I've initiated personal disrespect to anyone. Yeah I gotta right to protect myself from personal attacks that you and the other one initiate.

But keep trolling, initating personal attacks and not being here to just talk football.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Anytime23 said:
CC: @run and shoot aka waddle and poop

report what u and your BF said to initiate ? the non football related personal b.s.

And u can't point to one damn thing where I've said anything "racist" to anyone and or where I've initiated personal disrespect to anyone. Yeah I gotta right to protect myself from personal attacks that you and the other one initiate.

But keep trolling, initating personal attacks and not being here to just talk football.
@Anytime23 and I have been discussing football. We were talking about Greg Roman carrying Lamar Jackson and then you came in and started insulting everyone. All I want is to discuss football though, you got darn racist!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
@Anytime23 and I have been discussing football. We were talking about Greg Roman carrying Lamar Jackson and then you came in and started insulting everyone. All I want is to discuss football though, you got darn racist!

You're lying and making things up, I've said nothing insulting nor "racist".
You call this talking football.... @Aesopian @run and shit. GTFOH.

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You and the other one.....Keep going against forum conduct guidelines with initiated personal attacks and see what happens. I'm done.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

You're lying and making things up, I've said nothing insulting nor "racist".
You call this talking football.... @Aesopian @run and shit. GTFOH.
I've only talked football. That was an honest typo which is likely why @Anytime23 tagged you for correction in the next post. Quit derailing this football thread otherwise I'll be required by the bylaws to report you to the authorities.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I watch every Ravens game, and Greg Roman would make Justin a Superstar, because he understands a players strengths.

Lamar has struggled in the "big" games and since KC has beaten them every time they have played each other since Lamar has started, this was monumental.

I would take Roman over Nagy EVERY SINGLE DAY and twice on Sunday....period

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I watch every Ravens game, and Greg Roman would make Justin a Superstar, because he understands a players strengths.

Lamar has struggled in the "big" games and since KC has beaten them every time they have played each other since Lamar has started, this was monumental.

I would take Roman over Nagy EVERY SINGLE DAY and twice on Sunday....period
1632164449591.gif

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It would be just perfect. The Ravens get bounced from the playoffs early and people are pissed. Greg Roman gets scapegoated for the sins of Lamar Jackson.

Meanwhile the Bears go out and hire someone like Todd Bowles, or any other respected (and experienced!!!) head coach. Greg Roman sees Justin Fields and the possibilities there so he takes the job. Except unlike these ingrates in Baltimore if the Bears were to replicate even a large fraction of Baltimore's offensive success they would probably rename Michigan Ave. after Roman.

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
It would be just perfect. The Ravens get bounced from the playoffs early and people are pissed. Greg Roman gets scapegoated for the sins of Lamar Jackson.

Meanwhile the Bears go out and hire someone like Todd Bowles, or any other respected (and experienced!!!) head coach. Greg Roman sees Justin Fields and the possibilities there so he takes the job. Except unlike these ingrates in Baltimore if the Bears were to replicate even a large fraction of Baltimore's offensive success they would probably rename Michigan Ave. after Roman.
Todd Bowles as HC with Greg Roman as OC….yes please!