Guns

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Old buddy that was in my wedding back in the day owns a gun shop. Locksmith and Gunsmith take the same skills. The wait list is 9 mo around here for firearm service. Maybe. Better than killing time with you fucks. I already have a shop so why not?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
My favorite teams
Chicago Bears
Old buddy that was in my wedding back in the day owns a gun shop. Locksmith and Gunsmith take the same skills. The wait list is 9 mo around here for firearm service. Maybe. Better than killing time with you fucks. I already have a shop so why not?

Working on firearms while downing shots of Cuervo doesn't sound like a great combination.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20

Are you okay Urblock?

MarylandBear111

O Doyle Rules
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Maryland Terrapins
go for it!

MarylandBear111

O Doyle Rules
Donator
My favorite teams
how is your back?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Working on firearms while downing shots of Cuervo doesn't sound like a great combination.
What could be more fun? You never did get a read on me. Pretty sure I respect you, 51 and Lou more than any other poster. How it is and I'm sure I forgot some great posters. :shrug:

Spartan

The Truth
Donator
No real man needs a gun in a civilized society unless he wants to forego all the gmo and overly processed foods and hunt his own.

If you own a gun for any other purpose it’s only cause you need compensate for your small penis.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
No real man needs a gun in a civilized society unless he wants to forego all the gmo and overly processed foods and hunt his own.

If you own a gun for any other purpose it’s only cause you need compensate for your small penis.
It's been shown that even a guy holding a replica gun for a few minutes increases his testosterone levels.

MarylandBear111

O Doyle Rules
Donator
My favorite teams

i hunt.
i shoot targets
my dick is a good size.
and civilized? i dont live in a civilized area. someone breaks in, i will protect my family.

if spartan ever gets an intruder, he can fight them with greek yogurt or whatever ***gy diet he is currently on.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
i hunt.
i shoot targets
my dick is a good size.
and civilized? i dont live in a civilized area. someone breaks in, i will protect my family.

if spartan ever gets an intruder, he can fight them with greek yogurt or whatever ***gy diet he is currently on.
Do you carry daily?