D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You lost me, are we debating something here? To my knowledge the only thing I recall debating you over was a restaurant you have never visited. Based on that I suggested we discuss a movie you have never seen or a song you have never heard. Still waiting for your response to those suggestions.

I’ve never seen Inception. But I can tell you that it’s a Science Fiction Movie.

I’ve never heard every Britney Spears Song, but I can tell you that they’re all Pop.

I’ve never eaten at Dickey’s BBQ, but looking at the Menu, I can tell you that their claim of being Authentic Texas BBQ is false...it’s closer to to KC BBQ. The fact that they originated in Texas does not change the fact that their BBQ is not actually Texas BBQ.

Anything else?

Last edited:

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’ve got a Taylors & Co. Gunfighter inbound. Taylors Tuned...

I have not been this excited over a Gun purchase in since I can remember. IMHO SA Revolvers are hands down the most fun handguns to shoot. It doesn’t hurt that it’s flat out gorgeous as well.

ACD81C1E-EBE1-445B-8DF9-85179102B5A1.png

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Maybe it’s why I find it funny when you debate me, as to what desperate people will and won’t do, and the “feel safe” bullshit.

I asked you what we were debating and you answered with this bit of insanity.

I’ve never seen Inception. But I can tell you that it’s a Science Fiction Movie.

I’ve never heard every Britney Spears Song, but I can tell you that they’re all Pop.

I’ve never eaten at Dickey’s BBQ, but looking at the Menu, I can tell you that their claim of being Authentic Texas BBQ is false...it’s closer to to KC BBQ. The fact that they originated in Texas does not change the fact that their BBQ is not actually Texas BBQ.

Anything else?

That didn't clear up your previous statement about a debate at all, it's just more gibberish. So I won't ask you for further clarification, you seem to be on your own separate tangent that doesn't look very interesting. I will leave you to, whatever the hell it is you're doing.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I asked you what we were debating and you answered with this bit of insanity.

That didn't clear up your previous statement about a debate at all, it's just more gibberish. So I won't ask you for further clarification, you seem to be on your own separate tangent that doesn't look very interesting. I will leave you to, whatever the hell it is you're doing.

Based on that I suggested we discuss a movie you have never seen or a song you have never heard. Still waiting for your response to those suggestions.

Do you not remember writing that? Do you have dissociative identity disorder? Was that one written by your Mexican chef, from Mexico, personality?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you not remember writing that? Do you have dissociative identity disorder? Was that one written by your Mexican chef, from Mexico, personality?

Sarcasm detector on the fritz? I asked you what it is you thought we were debating, you were unable to answer that simple question, that's a shame. I've seen you do this before, you go on and on with your silliness, I'm sorry you're just not that interesting.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sarcasm detector on the fritz? I asked you what it is you thought we were debating, you were unable to answer that simple question, that's a shame. I've seen you do this before, you go on and on with your silliness, I'm sorry you're just not that interesting.
Interesting, or not, you are obsessed with me. Maybe it’s my race you find fascinating “black guy from ND” “Asian lady”, etc. I don’t know why, just what.

Even to the point of stalking me into this thread, and continuing on with your whinging.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Even to the point of stalking me into this thread

I posted in this thread before you did, you creepy little freak. Your race and location were relevant to your expertise on authentic Mexican food.

The rest of your silliness is just dull, you claimed we were in a debate, I asked what the debate was about, you couldn't answer, you just like arguing for the sake of arguing, boring.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ve got a Taylors & Co. Gunfighter inbound. Taylors Tuned...

I have not been this excited over a Gun purchase in since I can remember. IMHO SA Revolvers are hands down the most fun handguns to shoot. It doesn’t hurt that it’s flat out gorgeous as well.

View attachment 3305

That grip looks pretty thin where it attaches to the frame for .45 cal. no?
I'm sure it's safe but looks a little unbalanced. Cool looking old-school piece though.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s a .357

much cheaper to shoot than 45 LC. And easier to find.
That grip looks pretty thin where it attaches to the frame for .45 cal. no?
I'm sure it's safe but looks a little unbalanced. Cool looking old-school piece though.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I was able to land tavor 7 and a odg 57 usg to my black and fde usg. Been searching for that one for years. Still looking for 57 iom tactical and iom dao to complete the collection

Attachments

• 4791F4CA-717D-4DD9-81F7-0081D72E41CA.jpeg
    4791F4CA-717D-4DD9-81F7-0081D72E41CA.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 80332A8C-28A7-46F7-A781-0B3D69210A91.jpeg
    80332A8C-28A7-46F7-A781-0B3D69210A91.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 5

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I was able to land tavor 7 and a odg 57 usg to my black and fde usg. Been searching for that one for years. Still looking for 57 iom tactical and iom dao to complete the collection

It looks like your black one is a 3861 and your other two are 3862/3863 serials.

I have a buddy that is stupid about those so I am aware of what the early ones look like. I know he has at least one and possibly both of the ones you are looking for. Of course, they are not for sale. Still, nice find on the odg, was it reasonably priced? I've seen them being about 40-50% higher than a standard black one when I watched them closely. Haven't ever been in the market myself because the ammo is so expensive and difficult to reload.

Happy plinking

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I paid 1500. Not thrilled with what I paid but the last one I saw on gunbroker went for over 2000

I have a regular iom with round trigger guard that I bought from a retired cop locally years ago. Still really want the dao and tactical ones to complete the collection

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Not bad. I just finally got around to building an AR. Never been an AR guy, I just never was a huge fan of DI, but with all the Black Gun outrage, I figured it was time to build one.

PSA upper and lower (Forged 7075 T6 Milspec Anodized Alum is the same shit regardless of its Anderson, or DD)

16” Midlength FN CHF Chrome Lined Barrel, A2 pattern (still waiting on this to get to my door), 1 in 7 twist, with a standard A2 birdcage, (I like the ho hum A2 Brake, I have one on my Mini, and love it), and standard F marked pinned FSB. I’m just not a fan of low profile gas blocks, and their set screws.

HPT and MPI No logo Toolcraft Nickel Boron BCG

ALG Defense (Geissele Tuned) ACT trigger. I’m not a fan of drop ins. I’d rather keep the bomb proof reliability of a Milspec trigger. The Nickel Boron coatings, and better pins, doesn’t hurt either.)

Geissele Super 42 Braided Buffer Spring and H1 Buffer. I don’t suspect the FN barrel will be to terribly over gassed, but I do have some tungsten weights, should I need to bump it up to an H2 or H3. No annoying twang.

Geissele Airborne Charging Handle.

Troy Ambi Bolt release (Troy’s better IMHO take on the Magpul B.A.D. Lever).

Some Black Magpul furniture (CTR Stock, M-Lok Forend, MOE+ Grip, MS1 2point sling with QD Swivels

Last edited:

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any AR guys have one chambered, or have an extra barrel, in .300 blackout? Any and all first hand opinions are welcome, especially regarding subsonic ammo. Interested in something fat, slow, & quiet that can serve as a defensive gun

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Are you shooting suppressed? It is the best suppressed round.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know it was designed to be suppressed but I can’t bring myself to jump through the bullshit hoops to get one. I’ve seen youtube videos of a few different in-suppressed subsonic rounds that were pretty quiet.

I think my plan will be to get the shortest rifle length barrel I can for now. Then build an 80% pistol when I get the time/money

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If you want a budget one psa always has a sale going on especially with Black Friday coming up. I myself want to see if they will put a knockout deal on their ks47 for the holidays and equip it with a binary trigger.
Just a heads up if you buy from psa buy through activejunky.com and when you buy their rifles for whatever reason when you buy the upper and lowers separate than complete rifles there is a better price which makes no sense to me

as far as ammo if you are using subsonic rounds remember you are sacrificing distance. So your stopping power is around 50 yards. Unsuppressed will still be loud so I’m not sure why use subsonic if not suppressed

another tip if you aren’t in the nfa game and don’t plan on going all in if you buy from silencer shop just use their single shot trust and it will be the simplest way to get one suppressor.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’ll definitely check out the Black Friday deals.

A buddy of mine has a binary trigger and loves it. Be warned though; it’s reaaaally easy to burn through a million dollars of ammo in a range trip