Guys Fields is going to figure this out!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears want to put him in situations where he can succeed. I get it. The actual goal isn't winning games this year, but they still have to make a showing. Get him some high percentage throws and go for a home run every once in a while

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why didn’t I think of that?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cringe cringe, everything CCS is cringe.

Guys...for realz...Fields is gonna figure this out...he's gonna figure out how to run a QB sneak from the shotgun.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
FFS….. it would be nice for once. But I’m losing faith quickly. ☹️

Sevendaymelee

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure if you dug back far enough, you'd find the exact same threads about Cutler. It's not Jay, it's the system! They'd say. He'll figure it out! We just need an offensive coordinator! They'd say. We just need some WRs! They'd say. And on, and on, and on...

In Chicago, it's a perpetual broken record.

What we need is someone who can properly evaluate the draft and actually not pass up on the next Mahomes like our last GM did. If we can do that, we'll finally get things together.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure if you dug back far enough, you'd find the exact same threads about Cutler. It's not Jay, it's the system! They'd say. He'll figure it out! We just need an offensive coordinator! They'd say. We just need some WRs! They'd say. And on, and on, and on...

In Chicago, it's a perpetual broken record.

What we need is someone who can properly evaluate the draft and actually not pass up on the next Mahomes like our last GM did. If we can do that, we'll finally get things together.
yeah, so, which alt are you? thanks

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
12 starts. 30+ is supposedly when we'll know what we have in Fields. Can you imagine anyone on CCS having that amount of patience? ?

Bust

Liked Posts:
Look at the bear wr stats after 2 games. Top 2 guys hovering around 50 yards total for the season which is just laughable 2 games into year. Like I can see these numbers back in the beer league days when old timers played but with todays nfl ruleset /barf

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
12 starts. 30+ is supposedly when we'll know what we have in Fields. Can you imagine anyone on CCS having that amount of patience? ?
I'd add people aren’t complaining about a guy who's close or justs need to marginally improve in one or two areas. He needs a massive jump in his production.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I agree he needs more than 12 starts, but 30+ to know what kinda player he is? That’s pushing it. I think between start 16-24 we should have a clear picture

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And he likes the thrill of the hunt.

Quote from Fields..."
Pressure, pushing down on me
Pressing down on you, no man ask for
Under pressure that burns a building down
Splits a family in two, puts people on streets
Bah bah bah
Bah bah bah
Di dey dah
E day dah
That's OK"

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I agree he needs more than 12 starts, but 30+ to know what kinda player he is? That’s pushing it. I think between start 16-24 we should have a clear picture

At 32 starts for Allen, most thought he was going to be replaced the next season. But I do agree with your assessment. Should know by then

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have FAITH!

He is a young and ELITE TALENT…

The guy has the HEART of a LION!

POLES HAS ONE HUNDRED MILLIONS to spend next year!!

Mark this down…. Fields will win a Super Bowl in the next 2-4 years….. after that…..

3 MORE!!!

?? bitchez!!!
I hope you're right. On Sunday Night, he had that deer-in-the-headlights look- too scared to run, too scared to find the open receiver, too scared to dump-it-off. I hope running for his life last year didn't ruin him.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m bumping this in five years
Some of us will be too senile to read it by then, or too visually impaired unless we've had that cataract surgery.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some of us will be too senile to read it by then, or too visually impaired unless we've had that cataract surgery.
Shit, I am probably too senile to read it now.