Guys Fields is going to figure this out!

Bust

Liked Posts:
I hope you're right. On Sunday Night, he had that deer-in-the-headlights look- too scared to run, too scared to find the open receiver, too scared to dump-it-off. I hope running for his life last year didn't ruin him.

Did you say Justin is playing the wrong position??? He has the body type of Deebo.

he wouldn't be the first to swap positions and become successful . . . hmmmm

Sevendaymelee

Liked Posts:
This thread has aged about fifty years after the Texans game. One more like that, and we'll have to declare it deceased.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
That was a horrendous game by Fields. He looks like his confidence is shot. Even on the plays where he had time (not many), his body language looked like a guy expecting to get decked. Back to back horrendous games. Still have confidence in him long term but god damn that's not a good start to the season. He made plays week 1 to get the win but the last two weeks have absolutely been giant steps backward.

I will also say, the 3rd and 16, quick pass to Herbert (that got 7 yds) actually annoyed the hell out of me. It's not because they didn't try for the 1st down, I totally understand being conservative at that time given score and time remaining. What annoys me about that play call is that's a play you should be calling really early in the game to get the QB an easy completion and a few yards. The Bears have basically no quick hitter plays in the offense where you can get an easy completion, pick up a few yards and the QB can gain a little confidence. Then when they do run a quick hitter, it's 58 minutes into the game on 3rd and 16.