Had to separate my fiance from some drunk loser tonight

Mitchell Trubisky

Liked Posts:
Guy was a complete tool, wouldn't stop talking about Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans. Tried to pretend he didn't know who I was? Nobody believed him. Kept trying to separate me from my girlfriend, she almost had to pepper spray him. I thought about getting security to throw him out but my friends convinced me that he's just too sad and pathetic to really be much harm. Also, he wasn't wearing a mask and was spitting in Hillary's face when he talked. Really rude.

Mentioned this website a bunch of times. Anyone know someone like this?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Grats on NVP, Mitch!

mecha

Liked Posts:
word on the street is you're a major cucklord. so I doubt your story is real.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Guy was a complete tool, wouldn't stop talking about Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans. Tried to pretend he didn't know who I was? Nobody believed him. Kept trying to separate me from my girlfriend, she almost had to pepper spray him. I thought about getting security to throw him out but my friends convinced me that he's just too sad and pathetic to really be much harm. Also, he wasn't wearing a mask and was spitting in Hillary's face when he talked. Really rude.

So dude had your girl uncomfortable, talked shit about Watson being better and spit in your girl's face in an era of Covid and instead of knocking him the fuck out, you run to a message board to snitch? Good this is a fake story as otherwise this would be more chickenshit than when you did this:

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Awkward Black GIF - Awkward Black Kid - Discover & Share GIFs

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd give mad props to real account.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Don’t caller her your girlfriend, she’s now your fiancé! Chicks don’t like that.

Good luck in Canada I sure you will find the right team to use your 1/2 field vision.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Why would he know who you are and why do you have a question mark after that sentence?

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:

Great trolling effort here. Well done.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

What were you drinking that night?

cosmodinardo

Liked Posts:

does ur fiancee have BIG TITS?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All that and you came to the message board to look for him....but while that went on, u did nothing.........while he was right there, in your face.....oops I meant your girls face.

Last edited: