Had to separate my fiance from some drunk loser tonight

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
So dude had your girl uncomfortable, talked shit about Watson being better and spit in your girl's face in an era of Covid and instead of knocking him the fuck out, you run to a message board to snitch? Good this is a fake story as otherwise this would be more chickenshit than when you did this:

Remy made sure to go super hard on the 0.000000000000001% chance that this is actually Mitch Trubisky LMAO :ROFLMAO:

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Guy was a complete tool, wouldn't stop talking about Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans. Tried to pretend he didn't know who I was? Nobody believed him. Kept trying to separate me from my girlfriend, she almost had to pepper spray him. I thought about getting security to throw him out but my friends convinced me that he's just too sad and pathetic to really be much harm. Also, he wasn't wearing a mask and was spitting in Hillary's face when he talked. Really rude.

Mentioned this website a bunch of times. Anyone know someone like this?
Hey Mitchell...in 18 years when the kid can actually hit the side of a barn with a football, you'll know it's not yours

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
damn..i didnt come home til 5am.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is this like fan fiction? The fucking state of this board...

This is erotic crossover fan fiction with the Chicago Bears, Harry Potter, and 50 Shades of Grey. So oil up your jock straps, get your wand-shaped dildos ready, and tighten those chindos. Shit is about to get fucking weird.

cosmodinardo

Liked Posts:
This is erotic crossover fan fiction with the Chicago Bears, Harry Potter, and 50 Shades of Grey. So oil up your jock straps, get your wand-shaped dildos ready, and tighten those chindos. Shit is about to get fucking weird.

I already have grimson blindfolded, handcuffed to my bed posts and absolutely COATED IN BABY OIL....I am removing my red thong as I type this, so as to playfully wrap it around his rock hard man meat, so as to continue my UCLA booty call tease!!!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Guy was a complete tool, wouldn't stop talking about Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans. Tried to pretend he didn't know who I was? Nobody believed him. Kept trying to separate me from my girlfriend, she almost had to pepper spray him. I thought about getting security to throw him out but my friends convinced me that he's just too sad and pathetic to really be much harm. Also, he wasn't wearing a mask and was spitting in Hillary's face when he talked. Really rude.

Mentioned this website a bunch of times. Anyone know someone like this?

Did you try to throw hands and miss him by ten yards or so?