Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You think Pace is good at his job lmao

I live in reality where i actually understand that NO GM will ever not make mistakes in the draft, in free agency and making trades, it's impossible and has never happened ever. I think Pace has absolutely made mistakes which is pretty obvious and have NEVER EVER said he hasn't. When you do live in reality and use common sense then you look at the whole picture and not just focus on the moves he's made that haven't worked out and let them eat at you to where you spend all of your spare time (which with many is their whole day and night 7 days a week) on a message board complaining like little bitches about those moves. We have a lot of good things going on with this team, unfortunately the biggest moves Pace made that haven't worked out is the most important position at QB and maybe our HC. I'm good with not spending all my spare time whining like a little bitch on a message board and understand that he's the guy that has to fix this and no matter how much whining i do on a message board it isn't gonna change that.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I live in reality where i actually understand that NO GM will ever not make mistakes in the draft,
I’ll stop reading right here. You continue to just ignore everything that people say and just make up this ridiculous, false narrative that people are expecting perfection from Pace. No one has said that. Not one. youre as clueless as Pace is bad at drafting.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’ll stop reading right here. You continue to just ignore everything that people say and just make up this ridiculous, false narrative that people are expecting perfection from Pace. No one has said that. Not one. youre as clueless as Pace is bad at drafting.

No you didn't. You read the whole thing and maybe actually took a minute to think that it makes a ton of sense. Even the slow ones will get it if they put in the work. Now go back to being a whiny little bitch.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No you didn't. You read the whole thing and maybe actually took a minute to think that it makes a ton of sense. Even the slow ones will get it if they put in the work. Now go back to being a whiny little bitch.
Oh, is the poster who keeps telling people he won’t read their posts saying this?

If by whiny bitch you mean someone who’s not a complete dumb fuck Ryan Pace apologist who ignores facts and makes up false narratives, then I will.