Haha haha fudge!!

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That game surprised me. I did not see the Packers losing that game. Man, we had a great opportunity to gain ground with all other North teams losing and as usual, we fucked it up.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I watched KC/Min. today instead. Great damn game with a fantastic ending. So much better than wasting a Sunday watching the Bears' bullshit.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Packers have Aaron Rodgers. The Bears have a future XFL backup QBs.

they’ll be relevant and in the conversation as long as he’s healthy. He’s won as many SBs as the bears franchise. And he owns the bears.

the bears are his and the packers bitch. Sad but true.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a surprise to be sure. 2 weeks ago and really, even last week the Chargers looked like 1 of the worst teams in the NFL. They had lost 3 straight and 5 of 6 before the Bears game. Even in that game they looked like crap, constantly trying to give the game away. Bears were just worse on that day. Today was easily the best the Chargers have looked all season and the worst the Packers have looked.

Matters little in the end cause there is a clear and obvious separation of the best teams and the rest of the teams. Pats take the AFC and Niners vs Saints decides the NFC.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We've lost 4 straight

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Packers would have 4 losses this year if they reffed the Lions game correctly and the Bears had a mildly competent quarterback in their first game against them.