CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Saw some guy on Twitter say that you can't judge Hull through a 2023 lens.

I'd like to know when beating your wife was ever not frowned upon.

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
And it’s irrelevant next to the fact he did what he did. His own child who had his posters all over his bedroom walls?

Yeah, no thanks. I can give fuck all how great he took a chair to the head.
Benoit being a horrendous person and Benoit being a good wrestler aren't mutually exclusive

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Benoit being a horrendous person and Benoit being a good wrestler aren't mutually exclusive
So Benoit gets somewhat of a pass cuz he would let roided up morons throw his ass thru a flaming table?

So X serial killer works at a factory, always on time, stayed late, was productive and kept to himself. Kills 20 ppl. We should look thru moron coloured glasses and say “ yes he was a murderer, but them Amazon packages arrived on time when he was loading up trucks “.

Get. The. Fuck. Outta here with that moronic logic. Benoit was a killer who killed his wife and then a mentally challenged child who looked at him as his hero. I don’t give a fuck whatever he did before that tragedy, how many five star matches he had, how many times he let somebody swing a steel chair at his head, none of it. Three ppl were in that house and two didn’t have a choice in the outcome.

And no offense, I don’t for one second believe the whole CTE bullshit. If this piece of shit stared feeling like he was losing it he should have checked himself into a mental ward with nice, soft padded walls.

You won’t win this arguement when the person in question killed a woman and mentally challenged child. Same with Bobby Hull who broke the front teeth of a woman with his fist and the disgusting hate speech he spewed from his antisemetic mouth. Fuck him. I don’t give a fuck if he scored 600 or 1000 goals. A piece of shit is a piece of shit and just because you put a toupee on it it’s still a piece of shit.

Last edited:

Cabbage King

Liked Posts:
So Benoit gets somewhat of a pass cuz he would let roided up morons throw his ass thru a flaming table?

So X serial killer works at a factory, always on time, stayed late, was productive and kept to himself. Kills 20 ppl. We should look thru moron coloured glasses and say “ yes he was a murderer, but them Amazon packages arrived on time when he was loading up trucks “.

Get. The. Fuck. Outta here with that moronic logic. Benoit was a killer who killed his wife and then a mentally challenged child who looked at him as his hero. I don’t give a fuck whatever he did before that tragedy, how many five star matches he had, how many times he let somebody swing a steel chair at his head, none of it. Three ppl were in that house and two didn’t have a choice in the outcome.

And no offense, I don’t for one second believe the whole CTE bullshit. If this piece of shit stared feeling like he was losing it he should have checked himself into a mental ward with nice, soft padded walls.

You won’t win this arguement when the person in question killed a woman and mentally challenged child. Same with Bobby Hull who broke the front teeth of a woman with his fist and the disgusting hate speech he spewed from his antisemetic mouth. Fuck him. I don’t give a fuck if he scored 600 or 1000 goals. A piece of shit is a piece of shit and just because you put a toupee on it it’s still a piece of shit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/slzfp6 Uh sure, things like this totally didn't contribute to the tragedy. Very empathetic of you to be able to put yourself in the shoes of somebody with brain damage.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/slzfp6 Uh sure, things like this totally didn't contribute to the tragedy. Very empathetic of you to be able to put yourself in the shoes of somebody with brain damage.
It didn’t.

I’ll take what the actual wrestlers were saying at the time and that he always put his hand up before the chair made contact 90% of the time.

The guy was a mental case.

Maybe go do some homework on the guy and his training in Japan and how sadistic he was to the young boys who came after him. The guy just needed a reason

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Going to have to agree when you're right. Benoit is widely accepted as one of the best wrestlers of all time just like Bobby Hull is regarded as the best Blackhawk of all time.

You can separate the two and appreciate athletic accomplishments without throwing roses at the person. Both ended up being POS people.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bobby's corpse is going to accidentally reanimate just to murder you.

normal.jpg

Seriously, that dude was a fucking monster.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Bobby's corpse is going to accidentally reanimate just to murder you.

View attachment 26059

Seriously, that dude was a fucking monster.
I’m a fighter through life and training, but I would shit my pants and run away if that freak came at me.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And it’s irrelevant next to the fact he did what he did. His own child who had his posters all over his bedroom walls?

Yeah, no thanks. I can give fuck all how great he took a chair to the head.
Well, to be frank, the chair shots to the head and the millions of flying headbutts he would deliver is probably what caused all of it. Plus, the massive amount of steroid use. They studied his brain and had the damage of a 85 year old man with alzheimer's. CTE is real and we see a lot of people with it go nutty.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

I dont think you understand how the brain works. What Benoit did was unforgivable and it doesnt give him a pass. But, everything we know about CTE. To say its bullshit is pretty mind blowing.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m a fighter through life and training, but I would shit my pants and run away if that freak came at me.
I grew up watching hilights of him in pads like most of us, never knew he was terrifyingly large, Dude would murder the shit out of anyone I know.

Bobby-Hull.jpg

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Well, to be frank, the chair shots to the head and the millions of flying headbutts he would deliver is probably what caused all of it. Plus, the massive amount of steroid use. They studied his brain and had the damage of a 85 year old man with alzheimer's. CTE is real and we see a lot of people with it go nutty.
And we see a lot of boxers who had CTE have none of these horrible acts.

So, you mean to tell me a guy who had the brain of an 85 year old with Alzheimer’s suddenly got sane enough to murdered two ppl? GTFOH with that media/WWE induced rhetoric.

Here are facts;

The guy was normal two days before.
The WWE was going to put the ECW title on the guy that weekend.
There are countless shoot interviews were nobody is using CTE as a crutch.
Paul Heyman himself threw Benoit under the bus and said the CTE shit was just an excuse.

I believe the guys who worked with that monster who said he was a sadistic piece of shit. I believe the stories where that monster whipped little kids in Japan with a fucking belt as a hazing to break noobs in. If you want to believe that a monster at 40 years of age had such brain damage from worked flying headbuts and putting his hand in front of chair shots, then by all means, do you.

I know a lot of ppl in pro wrestling and many who worked with that piece of shit. If they all say the same thing, and it’s not this “but he was such a great guy” shit you see in the media, I’ll believe what they say over anything written on the internet.

And if need be for proof, I can try and get a couple here to post up some Benoit stories that will make your blood curl.