Halo 4

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never really got into Halo 3 or Reach, but this one looks like it may get me interested in the Halo series again.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonder how good it'll actually be now that a new studio is making these games since Bungie moved on.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
Wonder how good it'll actually be now that a new studio is making these games since Bungie moved on.

I heard alot of the original team that made the first Halo are making this game. They just don't work for Bungie anymore.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
Halo 4's Multiplayer Requires At Least 8 GBs of Space

Sucks for folks with the 4GB 360. 8GB memory sticks aren't exactly cheap.

orry001.jpg_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty sure you can get 8GB memory sticks from Amazon for under $5 and 16GB sticks for under $10.

jack98ST

Liked Posts:
Nc7Osd

lgUx

clickthru.cgi

Huffalicious

Liked Posts:
I actually can't wait for Halo 4. After logging over 10,000 games of Halo 2 online, I only managed to clock probably a combined 500 between Halo 3 and Reach. The games just weren't as good multiplayer wise.

Hoping Halo 4 changes that.

Dr. Manhattan

Liked Posts:
I actually can't wait for Halo 4. After logging over 10,000 games of Halo 2 online, I only managed to clock probably a combined 500 between Halo 3 and Reach. The games just weren't as good multiplayer wise.

Hoping Halo 4 changes that.

I loved Halo 3, spent a lot of hours playing matchmaking with buddies. I didnt get as into Reach, Recently though ive been toning my skills in anticipation for Halo 4.

Edit:// If anyone gets down on Reach and wants to party up my gamertag is theb0raxkid

Huffalicious

Liked Posts:
I'll add you next time I play. I have been playing every once in a while to keep the rust off for Halo 4.

If you don't feel like waiting for me to log on to add you, send me a friend request : Huffalish

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
Am I the only one who doesn't really care for the new music? When I first heard one of the tracks I thought it just didn't sound right for some reason and couldn't figure out why. Then a few weeks ago I learned that Marty O'Donnell wasn't doing the music for Halo 4 and it all made sense. If the new music was on another game I probably would like it more. It's like replacing John Williams score for Star Wars. It wouldn't really be Star Wars without the music. The game looks great so far and is still a must buy for me, but it just won't feel right not hearing that classic Halo sound.

Chad_Thomas89

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I played all the way to Halo 3 then quit after all their extra side game add on bullshit such as reach odst.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
Campaign gameplay

[video=youtube;pGNCH6y8OmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pGNCH6y8OmM[/video]