Happiest of happy father's day to the father's and also the sons and daughters whomst acturally have actural fathers unlike me

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
As many of you know Mr Ashley's daddy abandoned him at a early age and only came back here and there to scam money off of my mom and make me feel miserable and unwanted and such over the years and also over the years I have been blessed with many and various mother's boyfriends whomst have some of them been father like figures within my life in its various stages but hear this: fatherhood is not easy as far as my experience never having been one but wanting a real dad all of my life and not having one because my real biological actural father is a mother****ing dead beat ***-hole son of a ***** so if you are a dad cheers and beers to you this beautiful day I'm going to salute you with this thread thank you for your service and not being terrible and if you are a ****ty father go **** yourselve right in your own ***-hole.!!!!!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
As many of you know Mr Ashley's daddy abandoned him at a early age and only came back here and there to scam money off of my mom and make me feel miserable and unwanted and such over the years and also over the years I have been blessed with many and various mother's boyfriends whomst have some of them been father like figures within my life in its various stages but hear this: fatherhood is not easy as far as my experience never having been one but wanting a real dad all of my life and not having one because my real biological actural father is a mother****ing dead beat ***-hole son of a ***** so if you are a dad cheers and beers to you this beautiful day I'm going to salute you with this thread thank you for your service and not being terrible and if you are a ****ty father go **** yourselve right in your own ***-hole.!!!!!
My dad went out to by a pack of smokes when I was five or six and never came back. I looked him up after I got out of the military at 22 and we didn't click.

Fuck you dad!

Liked Posts:
Your dad really missed out Vick, you turned out to be a wonderful young man.

Idk how a man could abandon his kid, especially at that age, which imo is the best. Happy Father’s Day to all!

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Your dad really missed out Vick, you turned out to be a wonderful young man.

Idk how a man could abandon his kid, especially at that age, which imo is the best. Happy Father’s Day to all!
He could a had a M in the bank as my boy schoolboyQ has been known to have say'd but since he hates he only got 99 grand because he's a problem but not mine no more DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My dad went out to by a pack of smokes when I was five or six and never came back. I looked him up after I got out of the military at 22 and we didn't click.

Fuck you dad!
This explains a lot

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
My son died 5 weeks ago today swinging on a rope swing into his friend's pond. Today's been rough to say the least. Guys, hug your sons.
God rest his soul and I hope you pull through. We obviously don't know the details but it sounds so horrific. I am deeply sorry for you loss.

bufordht

Liked Posts:
God rest his soul and I hope you pull through. We obviously don't know the details but it sounds so horrific. I am deeply sorry for you loss.
It was a freak accident. I was sitting on the couch drinking coffee when my wife got a call that he was under water and they couldn't find him. He was 16. His best friend, friend's dad, and younger brother dove and dove and dove till they found him. Pulled him out and his friend did CPR till I got there. His neck was broken, he never took a breath.

DNR had divers check the pond and there was nothing down there. It makes no sense.

Horrific to say the least. You go through all the things you wish you'd done, all the things you're glad you did. I was a good dad sometimes, I wish there had been more times.

Guys, figure out how to be a good dad and go do it, today.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a freak accident. I was sitting on the couch drinking coffee when my wife got a call that he was under water and they couldn't find him. He was 16. His best friend, friend's dad, and younger brother dove and dove and dove till they found him. Pulled him out and his friend did CPR till I got there. His neck was broken, he never took a breath.

DNR had divers check the pond and there was nothing down there. It makes no sense.

Horrific to say the least. You go through all the things you wish you'd done, all the things you're glad you did. I was a good dad sometimes, I wish there had been more times.

Guys, figure out how to be a good dad and go do it, today.
Thank you for sharing and may he rest in peace. Peace to you and your family as well.