Happy for AD and true Bears fans who want to win

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
This was a gutty win. Roller coaster. Lots of penalties on both sides.

Decent performance defensively for the Bears. They started to fall apart but righted the ship.

Decent performance for the offense. Few quality receivers with ARob and Goodwin out. Lions sold out to stop the run and, in the second half, the deep ball. Left the tight ends open and AD found them. Happy to see AD get the trophy ball.

It’s really hard to win any NFL game and I am happy for the true Bears fans who cheered this win.

for those of you who were rooting for a loss, you know what you can stick and how far up to stick it.

Bust

Liked Posts:

Decent performance defensively for the Bears. They started to fall apart but righted the ship.

Decent performance for the offense. Few quality receivers with ARob and Goodwin out. Lions sold out to stop the run and, in the second half, the deep ball. Left the tight ends open and AD found them. Happy to see AD get the trophy ball.

It’s really hard to win any NFL game and I am happy for the true Bears fans who cheered this win.

for those of you who were rooting for a loss, you know what you can stick and how far up to stick it.

house-pointing.gif

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Another quality win against the winless lions lmao

Eferrari34

Liked Posts:

100% with you.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
We are definitely SuperBowel bound after that display of dominance! Extend Nagy for 10 years now before someone else gets him! /gag

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Are we “In the hunt” yet?

At least the Bears have some easy games the next couple of weeks…
Well, at least Nagy can’t go 8-8 again this year.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
My favorite part of this is a guy who’s been a Bears fan for less than one season talking about “true fans”.
Imagine changing teams over Andy Dalton lmao

Never gets old
Damn, who was he a fan of before?!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fields was better vs Detroit. Enjoy Dalton in Detroit next season, loser.

Idiots would only compare the two.

Dalton SHOULD do well against one of the worst pass D's in the NFL, just as fields should.

That pick dalton threw in the endzone, and the near pick before it, were both inexcusable for a 12 year vet tho.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Shut the fuck up Andy.

ChiKhan

QB1