Happy for AD and true Bears fans who want to win

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If your gonna troll your the one that should try harder
I’m trolling? ‘Arob and goodwin out’ made it sound like goodwin didn’t even play. Not surprised that you and @msadows would defend the op who is an admitted troll though

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I’m just glad they won. I didn’t want to wear a bag over my head to the next home game.

The game meant absolutely nothing especially since Fields missed getting more valuable reps.

Nagy is toast no matter what so I’m glad I don’t have to read bullshit from the resident Lions troll.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
This was a gutty win. Roller coaster. Lots of penalties on both sides.

Decent performance defensively for the Bears. They started to fall apart but righted the ship.

Decent performance for the offense. Few quality receivers with ARob and Goodwin out. Lions sold out to stop the run and, in the second half, the deep ball. Left the tight ends open and AD found them. Happy to see AD get the trophy ball.

It’s really hard to win any NFL game and I am happy for the true Bears fans who cheered this win.

for those of you who were rooting for a loss, you know what you can stick and how far up to stick it.
I really hope this was made as joke post....otherwise, yikes, you poor bastard.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Cowboys mainly.
Still watch them? They have been pure garbage lately.

I will say the same thing about Dalton I have said all year. He is an outstanding person, but as an NFL quarterback he is a top end backup................as he proved today. Sixteen points is nothing to brag on. This offense has been broken for years and AD simply was not going to fix that, either was Fields this year. AD is not the future, never was.

JurisFrog

Liked Posts:
Still watch them? They have been pure garbage lately.

I will say the same thing about Dalton I have said all year. He is an outstanding person, but as an NFL quarterback he is a top end backup................as he proved today. Sixteen points is nothing to brag on. This offense has been broken for years and AD simply was not going to fix that, either was Fields this year. AD is not the future, never was.

yes. And with little joy.

as for AD, I think his “rank” in NFL QB’s, to me, is somewhere from 24-30. He could start for a number of teams who don’t have the quality of play at QB that he provides. His leadership skills are high which also can mean a lot over 17 games.

Agree that AD is not the cure at QB for the Bears. The bears need yet another hope for the future at QB. AD is a bad match with this fan base and that’s it.

Re Fields I think he’s been rushed along to his detriment. He may be just fine but nothing happening to him right now is positive other than playing time and that can be counter-productive. I do believe AD should be starting but most disagree on this board. So whatevs.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

as for AD, I think his “rank” in NFL QB’s, to me, is somewhere from 24-30. He could start for a number of teams who don’t have the quality of play at QB that he provides. His leadership skills are high which also can mean a lot over 17 games.

Agree that AD is not the cure at QB for the Bears. The bears need yet another hope for the future at QB. AD is a bad match with this fan base and that’s it.

Re Fields I think he’s been rushed along to his detriment. He may be just fine but nothing happening to him right now is positive other than playing time and that can be counter-productive. I do believe AD should be starting but most disagree on this board. So whatevs.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
At the end of the day I'm a Bears fan that wants to win, but then I remind myself the win did little to no good.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

1) Well at least the Cowboys will probably win their division.

2) To me where AD should rank in the NFL matters little in a league that does not have 32 quality starters at that position. Really in the NFL today low -end starters are just high-end backups. You just can't win with the them. Dalton has outstanding leadership qualities, but that is not enough to be a consistent winner, unless you have the talent and a solid game plan around him. With Pace/Nagy at the top AD did make a mistake.

3) I really disagree on this one...........in my opinion you learn on the field, and very little from the bench. I think speed of the game is one of the most important things to learn at the NFL level, and you can't learn that except on the field. If Fields has the mental toughness to learn from both the failure and success his rookie year then we will as Bears fans have our future quarterback. In the game today most NFL teams do rush their rookie QB's onto the field because of that four or five year window of their rookie deals. NFL teams throw rookie QB's into the deep end all the time, either sink or swim, some sink like Sam Darnold and those teams are able to start over with a new QB while others swim like Josh Allen and the future is bright.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
AD is a bad match with this fan base and that’s it.
He's a bad match for any fanbase that would rather see their future of the franchise play, rather than a mediocre veteran on his last legs for a team that isn't winning anything anytime soon. Take his red haired ball-sack and remove it from covering your eyes and actually pay attention to whats going on here. You're too emotionally invested into Andy Dalton, which in itself is hilarious.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Dalton is a clipboredholder and can come in and play spot duty(like Chase Daniel), if his team makes the playoffs, he's not winning that game. So he's not even good enough for a team that's "missing that piece."

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Dalton is a clipboredholder and can come in and play spot duty(like Chase Daniel), if his team makes the playoffs, he's not winning that game. So he's not even good enough for a team that's "missing that piece."
Problem with that is there are nine or ten teams in the same boat that are starting what I consider high-end backups. There are just not enough starting caliber quarterbacks in the NFL. The bottom third of the league will always have that problem, so AD can will find a starting gig if he wants it next year. At this stage of his career it might be smart for him to find a contending team in need of a high-end backup where he could be for a number of years rather than getting his head bashed in on one of the NFL's bottom feeders.