stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don’t think you are not giving David Culley and Ken Dorsey any credit for developing Josh Allen.
The Buffalo offense no doubt has benefited from a great defense that cannot be understated. I’m wondering why Daboll has not been hired as a head coach even though he has been in consideration for the last few years?

Maybe he would bring those guys. And good question. What interviews are for…

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Maybe he would bring those guys. And good question. What interviews are for…
David Culley was just fired from being Head Coach of the Texans and Dorsey is the quarterback coach for the Bills. If Daboll leaves I believe Dorsey will move up.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I see your point on the the paper trail and AD's not wanting the info to go public to avoid negative impact on recruits... That said, in essence then, the NFL rule only exists as a courtesy call requirement to the AD with no paper trail requirement.

Any actual contact or formal interview could be kept private and would not have to be formally reported other than when the hire was confirmed. To be sure the rule was followed, the NFL would then verify that the AD had been contacted prior to any interviews and/or an AD could file a complaint to the NFL if they were not properly contacted.
Yeah, that.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OK I’ll bite. Somebody tell me why all the love for Greg Roman on CCS and try to reconcile that with the complete lack of silence of national media discussing Greg Roman as a candidate anywhere at all

I think we’re tending to give Greg Roman a lot more credit than he probably deserves while nitpicking some other candidates and I don’t understand it.

Maybe I’m missing it I just don’t remember the Harbaugh Greg Roman Niners being an offensive juggernaut but I haven’t looked it up so if I’m wrong please let me know. Where did they rank offensively in the time that Harbaugh was in San Francisco?

The question was who could develop Fields. It is obvious Harbaugh has experience developing a mobile QB as he and Roman developed Kap. Roman also created a whole new offense on the fly for Jackson and led him to an MVP.

So it is not about who you prefer. The point is Harbaugh clearly can develop a QB and assemble a staff of people that can.