Harvard astronomer confident alien probe visited us in 2017

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bombshell! I think full disclosure happens in 2021...there's no use hiding it anymore.

I think Rask beat him to it though, or he reads CCS.

Specifically, I questioned its cigar shape as relating to a near past NASA contest that determined that exact shape was ideal for deep space travel.

I mean, he may teach at Harvard but I like smoke a ton of weed and stuff and was ahead of that from purely a paranoia perspective.

I don't think there is a "reveal," in 2021, as these probes may take decades or more to come and return home or send home signal...light years, and its my understanding it is difficult to see it from where we are, or scan it.

The other thing though was I believe we tracked another one of these from outside the solar system...their speed is above normal. If I had to pick a stance I would still say curious but not definitive...and we predicted the existence of inter galactic debris and expect to find more.

but if advanced aliens ARE IN FACT cloaking they may have reason beyond paranoia to cloak, and my advice is that Space Force focus on life cloaking technologies among their initial projects to hide our planet from view of the galaxies, or hide our life bearing planet/water, or hide our technological progress from estimating our ability to protect ourselves

Like I'm saying Earth should consider trying to go stealth to avoid detection until we know more about whats out there..

Think of it this way. WE ARE BAD. And we are about to become interplanetary. And I think are near capable of sending ships or probes that could seed life on distant water planets. So a bad species can in fact cross galaxies if we can.

Last edited:

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
They have been here for years.. They all live around Belmont and Clark in Chicago, or Asheville NC!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
There won’t be disclosure. Can you imagine how all the super religious people in the world would react if they suddenly found? They would lose their shit

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
President Nixon took Jackie Gleason to view alien bodies while visiting in Florida.. The two were best friends.. Gleason almost shit his pants.. He was swore to secrecy though, but couldn't resist telling his wife.. She kept quiet for a while but eventually talked..

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There won’t be disclosure. Can you imagine how all the super religious people in the world would react if they suddenly found? They would lose their shit

Gonna be difficult not to disclose if they actually land/invade.

We'd sound like that old Iraqi Press Sec who was shouting about how the Americans had not entered the city while they like kicked in the door behind him lol.

"There are NO ALIENS ON EARTH"

"Hmmm then who evaporated my left leg with a phaser gun?"

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gonna be difficult not to disclose if they actually land/invade.

We'd sound like that old Iraqi Press Sec who was shouting about how the Americans had not entered the city while they like kicked in the door behind him lol.

"There are NO ALIENS ON EARTH"

"Hmmm then who evaporated my left leg with a phaser gun?"
Plus...Super Religious people believe that God created the universe...Wouldnt Aliens fit in with that?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Could this possibly have been Q?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Plus...Super Religious people believe that God created the universe...Wouldnt Aliens fit in with that?

I've never grasped why it wouldn't fucking fit.

Imagine the logical thought process of...

1. God created everything, he is omnipotent and omniscient
2. Aliens? NO HE ONLY CREATED HUMANS AND NO ONE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE EVER.

I mean I get it shakes many people and frightens them, but the notion life outside of Earth somehow invalidates faith is very strange to me.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I know this is hack comedian material here, but what would lead anyone to possibly imagine that we are a planet that aliens just have to visit?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never grasped why it wouldn't fucking fit.

Imagine the logical thought process of...

1. God created everything, he is omnipotent and omniscient
2. Aliens? NO HE ONLY CREATED HUMANS AND NO ONE ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE EVER.

I mean I get it shakes many people and frightens them, but the notion life outside of Earth somehow invalidates faith is very strange to me.
I am the last person to ask about Religion, but I have never heard a passage from the bible saying God created only Humans. I have heard that he created us in his image and likeness, but that's about all.

Maybe someone with extensive bible knowledge could weigh in?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I know this is hack comedian material here, but what would lead anyone to possibly imagine that we are a planet that aliens just have to visit?

If they are looking for life aside from themselves and we're the closest...

By this logic we could find alien life within reach, study them, and decide "Eh fuck it, they are weird, we shouldn't hangout."

This is first contact, not a High School lunch room lol.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

By this logic we could find alien life within reach, study them, and decide "Eh fuck it, they are weird, we shouldn't hangout."

Is it first contact?

I think it's more plausible that they put us here as an experiment so see how we would evolve and came to check back in on us and were like 'fuck this shit I am out'

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is it first contact?

I think it's more plausible that they put us here as an experiment so see how we would evolve and came to check back in on us and were like 'fuck this shit I am out'

Is it first contact?

Well it is for me... have you.... met real extraterrestrials?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Rwanda is closer to Chicago than Japan, but I don't see people vacationing in Kigali over Tokyo.