Harvin to the Jets???

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Makes no sense. They don't have very good receivers. They're a lesser team without Harvin.

They just lost at home to Dallas. It's clearly tank mode now.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
or the bears wr pre-2012 treatment

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wow. They just signed him last year, lol. And he was looking really good this year. What gives?

Uh, no. He was a disaster this year. Russell Wilson wanted him out, so goodbye.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Wow! Even if he isn't a great WR, he is still an impact player and threat. We all watched the SB. I think Denver has got the SB locked up now. Seattle must think pretty highly of their rookie speedster WR to fill the Harvin role. Damn!

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sweet. I got Lynch in a league. Now he will get more carries

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
whoa

For some reason I thought he had a much bigger impact in the Super Bowl than 3 plays

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok well dis fucks 2 of my fantasy teams....

mad.gif

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Almost guaranteed he was being an asshole behind the scenes. It's someone else's fault he doesn't have double digit touchdowns already this season.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
You'd want any gm to dismantle any bears roster, though

I didn't want any Bears roster dismantled up until last season when it became obvious they would not be contending to me.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Not to mention that there are only 8 players still on the roster from before Emery took over. Apparently getting rid of 85% of a roster isn't enough turnover to count as "blowing it up." And who knows how many of those guys will be here next year with Garza, Briggs, and Tillman being old and FAs and then Conte and Paea are also entering FA as well. So it's conceivable that in year 4 the only guys left from JA's tenure would be Cutler, Forte, and Gould.

Getting rid of Angelo's players from three years ago is irrelevant to my statement. I'm calling for this medicore, ancient, poorly coached team to get blown up.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Pete Carroll gives up in you, you are a fucking mess.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
The Seahawks gave up a 1st, 3rd, and 7th for Percy Harvin. Harvin only played a dozen games before being traded away for a conditional (Probably no better than a 4th round) pick. Terrible move by the Seahawks.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
we could go 16-0 and win the superbowl and he'd still bitch about something.

Typical homer post.

"We could be 16-0 and you would still complain".

"Cutler could be MVP and you would still complain".

"Trestman and Cutler could perform their job at the level of expectations and you would still complain".

The realists "complain" because the team is starring its fourth straight season of missing the playoffs in the face. We "complain" because we have been right. The Bears have not looked good this year. The Bears have struggled year round. The coaching staff is doing poorly. Cutler is not a top ten rated passer even with all the weapons in the world.

The homers are so desperate to justify the bad predictions and overinflated views of the team that you have to make up hypotheticals.

It can't just be "the Bears are an average team this year, Bearshomer has been correct so far and his pessimism justified." Instead, every week when the team fails to meet most expectations it is "You would complain even if the team is elite", rather than simply admitting "you complain because you are correct, this team is not very good".

Likewise, it is never "Cutler has failed to live up to expectations thus far, the naysayers have been correct so far." Instead, when he remains as turnover prone and inconsistent as always, it is "Cutler could be MVP and you would still complain, rather than simply admitting "you have complained about Cutler being unreliable because thus far, he is."

The team has been so disappointing for so long that the deranged homers only arguments are to accuse the realists of wanting the team to lose and making up hypothetical situations, because the team has been a non factor for long enough that they can't actually defend the team with their actual play and instead have to say "you would think negative things even if they did what they are paid to do well", rather than admit the realists complain because they are right.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Typical homer post.

"Trestman and Cutler could perform their job at the level of expectations and you would still complain".

The realists "complain" because the team is starring its fourth straight season of missing the playoffs in the face. We "complain" because we have been right. The Bears have not looked good this year. The Bears have struggled year round. The coaching staff is doing poorly. Cutler is not a top ten rated passer even with all the weapons in the world.

The homers are so desperate to justify the bad predictions and overinflated views of the team that you have to make up hypotheticals.

It can't just be "the Bears are an average team this year, Bearshomer has been correct so far and his pessimism justified." Instead, every week when the team fails to meet most expectations it is "You would complain even if the team is elite", rather than simply admitting "you complain because you are correct, this team is not very good".

Likewise, it is never "Cutler has failed to live up to expectations thus far, the naysayers have been correct so far." Instead, when he remains as turnover prone and inconsistent as always, it is "Cutler could be MVP and you would still complain, rather than simply admitting "you have complained about Cutler being unreliable because thus far, he is."

The team has been so disappointing for so long that the deranged homers only arguments are to accuse the realists of wanting the team to lose and making up hypothetical situations, because the team has been a non factor for long enough that they can't actually defend the team with their actual play and instead have to say "you would think negative things even if they did what they are paid to do well", rather than admit the realists complain because they are right.

You spelled "Bearsrealist" wrong in your username.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Typical homer post.

In your mind, anyone who disagrees with your shtick is a homer. I'm no homer but I don't think the team situation is as bad as you always say it is and I don't really think you do either