Has ANYONE heard about Browns starters this Saturday? [FTO allowed]

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've googled and duck ducked but found nothing on how long if at all the Browns will play their starters.

Anyone?

I've got big money riding on a bet about Fields eating Sacks so it would have been nice to know before wagering and would be good to know now just to manage my expectations.

ANYONE??

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I literally heard that Garrett has been on a 7 day fast leading up to this game. He said he plans to break his fast all over JF1!!!

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Eberflus did say he talked to the Browns coach about how much his starters would play, and his decision was made (in part) because of the response. IDK if that means the Browns will play starters for a half too, but I do imagine a lot of them will play as well.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I've googled and duck ducked but found nothing on how long if at all the Browns will play their starters.

Anyone?

I've got big money riding on a bet about Fields eating Sacks so it would have been nice to know before wagering and would be good to know now just to manage my expectations.

ANYONE??
Jacoby Brisket will play and he is their starting QB.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

Anyone?

ANYONE??

not sure why browns are making it so secretive but brissett hasnt had any preseason action so at a minimum i'd guess he gets at least a quarter if not a half to tune up for week 1...

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the OP is more concerned about the Browns starting D, and how it could effect his prediction for how many Sacks JF eats.
Pretty sure Brissett doesn't figure into this equation.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
I think the OP is more concerned about the Browns starting D, and how it could effect his prediction for how many Sacks JF eats.
Pretty sure Brisset doesn't figure into this equation.
Brisket*

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Brissett doesn't figure into this equation.

i dont know any teams this preseason that ran 2nd/3rd string on one side of the ball and 1st string on the other side do you?
i could be wrong but if its 1st string on offense its gonna be 1st string on defense, they may not be on the field as long as the offense or vice versa.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Anyone?

ANYONE??
They are playing

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Don’t worry about Fields. We have a real NFL coach now.