Has anyone noticed that Mitch's balls are wobbly?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If your balls are wobbling
Hillary is on instagram. You can ask her.

Fuck Hillary, wtf is wrong with you mentioning her pathetic ass in a football forum. You're the idiot that claimed Anthony Miller was an Earl Bennett clone, you are shitforbrains!!!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Does she put her panties on ebay?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, it was Staford's fault his RB dropped a pass I could have caught.
Hoge did make a point today, like it or lump it, that trevathan basically rolled out the red carpet for swift on that play BUT w/e you are right, I was worried we had left them enough time to score after the TD myself, nice as it was, and we did

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don’t want to bring the fairly certain CCS Gods down upon me, and I am no Which Trubisky fan yet (hehehhe), but does anyone else wonder whether Kmet was supposed to break to his right instead of his left on that incompletion in the end zone? How will we ever know?

I am no Nagy and have no Willy Wonka shovel pass plays in my visor but that seems to be a tried and true play to have the TE be open right in the middle of the end zone idk..

Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I don’t want to bring the fairly certain CCS Gods down upon me, and I am no Which Trubisky fan yet (hehehhe), but does anyone else wonder whether Kmet was supposed to break to his right instead of his left on that incompletion in the end zone? How will we ever know?

I am no Nagy and have no Willy Wonka shovel pass plays in my visor but that seems to be a tried and true play to have the TE be open right in the middle of the end zone idk..

That is the problem with about 90% of the Bear QB "problems". Fans imagine they know, or maybe a talking head tells them they know what was supposed to happen. Only a few people know who's really screwing up and they're not telling.

SpinachTeeth

Liked Posts:
That last touchdown was an example of what I meant. It got there and was a beautiful play, but very wobbly.

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
Small hands, I think.

Then again, Michael Vick and Daunte Culpepper had small hands, if I remember correctly, and didn't have this problem.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If your (re) balls deep you can overlook the wobble....

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yeah he seems to always have a crazy throw and I was wondering if his overthrows are because of a tight spiral?

I mean the dead ducks he is throwing up seem to go exactly where they need to go. so on the occasion that he gets a tight spiral maybe thats the reason the ball is so off target.

Something to watch in future games.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Manning used to toss wobbly balls a lot.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
A tight spiral is more accurate and goes farther/faster. A non spiral will be lass accurate and not travel well.

A non spiral, if it is on target should still be caught, that is not an excuse for a drop. A tight spiral going 100 MPH is harder to catch than a wobbly lame duck softball, if it's on target.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
After reading this thread before watching the game against the Giants I couldn't unsee it during the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
After reading this thread before watching the game against the Giants I couldn't unsee it during the game.

Look for the FB meme showing how Wolverine is actually 2 Batmans kissing for the same effect.