Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Same song and dance. Yesterday the Bears were pushing to the limit Rick Ross remix style and today crickets...

What gives?

Every time the Bears get close to a trading partner,they get left at the trade block alter.

Are the Bears coming on to strong?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Same song and dance. Yesterday the Bears were pushing to the limit Rick Ross remix style and today crickets...

What gives?

Every time the Bears get close to a trading partner,they get left at the trade block alter.

Are the Bears coming on to strong?
Like I said in the other thread that @fx1718 ruined, Pace is playing it WAY too hot and heavy. He is acting like a rapey desperate teenage boy and needs to check that shizz before he turns off all of the free agents and tradeables with his desperate musk.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I wish someone would push too strong at an el train stop on some CCS posters.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Southside

Liked Posts:
Carr didn't play bad enough last year for us to want him.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No idea is it's a good one but this is more likely going as planned than not. False reports or misdirection by Pace is unfortunately pretty common. can't believe a thing you hear until somebody signs a contract offer or a trade is made.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Like I said in the other thread that @fx1718 ruined, Pace is playing it WAY too hot and heavy. He is acting like a rapey desperate teenage boy and needs to check that shizz before he turns off all of the free agents and tradeables with his desperate musk.
Pace is king of 4d chess

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Raiders are not trading Carr... because they don’t have another QB.

Doesn’t matter if Pace goes prone in front of Gruden.

The Raiders are not opening a new stadium with Mariota as their QB.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No QB would look at this job and think "good business decision" except Tom Brady apparently if you believe that.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No QB would look at this job and think "good business decision" except Tom Brady apparently if you believe that.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Honestly I think we believe all the media reports up to the minute a little too much. There's negotiation going on, and teams aren't above using the media in order to whip up fan sentiment as a bargaining chip.

the point I'm trying to make is even though we are hearing reports all over the place, I wouldn't even believe a quarter of them. We really won't know until deals are finally finished and there's no point to the bargaining anymore. At that point the truth has the best chance of slowly coming out and I take everything that happens before then with a huge rain of salt...

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Honestly I think we believe all the media reports up to the minute a little too much. There's negotiation going on, and teams aren't above using the media in order to whip up fan sentiment as a bargaining chip.

the point I'm trying to make is even though we are hearing reports all over the place, I wouldn't even believe a quarter of them. We really won't know until deals are finally finished and there's no point to the bargaining anymore. At that point the truth has the best chance of slowly coming out and I take everything that happens before then with a huge rain of salt...
So the Bears are faking being cringe desperate, needy qb humpers?

sorry dude. You can't fake that. Bears are coming on too strong and teams are completely weirded out.

Hell even @ WindyCity thinks Pace couldn't get Carr even if he offered up his butt to Gruden!

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So the Bears are faking being cringe desperate, needy qb humpers?

sorry dude. You can't fake that. Bears are coming on too strong and teams are completely weirded out.

Hell even @ WindyCity thinks Pace couldn't get Carr even if he offered up his butt to Gruden!

What I am saying is that just because the Bears front office is a joke, doesn't mean every report taking advantage of this is something you should believe.

It makes you vulnerable to confirmation bias.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
What I am saying is that just because the Bears front office is a joke, doesn't mean every report taking advantage of this is something you should believe.

It makes you vulnerable to confirmation bias.
Nah, it just makes him sound foolish on a message board. Fits right in...

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Nah, it just makes him sound foolish on a message board. Fits right in...

Just a lot of non philly people are reporting now not to believe anything coming out of Philly, and that the reporters there on some level are in bed with the team...

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
when i was in 7th grade, this girl liked me, she sat across from me during spin the bottle, she wasn't gorgeous but she was cute enough, the bottle landed on us, and someone said we had to kiss, so she basically shoved her tongue down my throat like i was some kind of tongue sword swallower with a lizard fetish and although i appreciated her enthusiasm, she hit my gag reflex and i could never move forward w/ her after that moment.....i'm thinking she's the Bears in this trade scenario

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Sounds like Pace posts on this very board given the hot takes we get here

Drink & drive justification? Check
Kill your opponents? Check
Beat women? Check