Has there been a more drastic Fall from Grace then that of Eddie Jackson?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm trying to think of anybody who played the lights out for 2 to 3 years and then suddenly sucked ass after and never got their mojo back.

You might get a one year flash in the pan, but my God, EJax without fangio is nothing....

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
could they even get anything for him in a trade? I think this team needs to have a fire sale at the deadline and start the rebuild

Red Auerbach always said the greatest mistake was waiting too long to rebuild

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I was telling everyone in ‘19 but I was told I don’t know what I’m watching.
Whaddayuh know, #CALLEDIT again

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
I can't think of any this drastic that didn't involve significant injuries or major off the field issues. Eddie has neither, so far as we know.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm trying to think of anybody who played the lights out for 2 to 3 years and then suddenly sucked ass after and never got their mojo back.

You might get a one year flash in the pan, but my God, EJax without fangio is nothing....
Eddie didn't play "lights out" for 2-3 years either.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Eddie jackson was very bad last year... looks to be very bad this year too. There is a ton of dead weight on this team, and not enough draft picks to replace it all. Need to clean house, get rid of dead weight, and start the rebuild around Fields with a new HC and GM.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
I think Jackson needs to find a seat on the bench. He's hurting this team way more than he's helping it!

Reactions: Tee

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Mark Carrier and Tommie Harris. Both we're better for their first few years, and then absolutely disappeared.
Tommie Harris’ hamstring became unattached. I’d say that had more to do with things.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Both S were terrible - obviously 1 makes a lot more than the other and is a bigger issue. Both looked lost in cover 2. Non JJ CBs looked overwhelmed.