Have you already labeled Justin Fields a bust?

Have you already labeled Justin Fields a bust?

• Yes, he's a bust.

• No, I haven't given up on him.

Results are only viewable after voting.

msadows

Liked Posts:
So put him on ignore.

I dont put people on ignore because I'm not a child

I can just close my laptop and not bother reading his trash? Yea, think i'll do that.

Me ignoring him doesn't change the fact he's a terrible poster and making this board terrible by association. He's annoying, a terrible troll, and brings very little to the conversation. You get hated on a lot but at least you try to make legitimate football arguments at times, brainblow has been doing the same schtick for 1.5 years now and he's truly awful at it.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't think anyone knows but everyone seems to have an opinion. I get it's a sports message board but maybe we need a few more data points before talking it to death?

It would be weird to stake out a position and hope a player on your favorite team busts just so you can say called it later.
Not to mention it’s the easiest and laziest form of trolling calling a player a bust early just to say you called it. How many players bust in the NFL? A lot. So proclaiming someone a bust early is not really some almighty feat that ppl for some reason think it is.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Imagine making your entire life revolve around calling a player trash who's only played 12 games.

Anyone labeling fields anything right now is football stupid, and probably just overall stupid.
You nutt-hugged Mitch too.

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Not at all. I’m not even concerned yet. He will be great. I’m sure of it.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Fields is definitely a <bust> in the PR department. Dude backtracking again explaining himself. He had to do same last year when he claimed the NFL game is no faster over college, heh.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think this season he'll be pretty bad but he'll get a second chance like Tua did and hopefully play better.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Are you holding the coaching staff to the same standard ?

I think the two go hand-in-hand so yes. I don't have a problem with Eberflus though, right now.

Ok....cause it seems like there a small, but growing segment of ppl. that are pointing fingers at JF
As though it's all on him and he's only got this season " to prove himself or we need to draft a Qb in 2023" .

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'd rather get trolled by grimson any day than have to come on here and see another black rainbow thread.

He's honestly made this place unbearable, no pun intended. Dude is terrible at trolling, football stupid, and only posts on here so he can beat off to people insulting him.

I said a long time ago we should just put him on global ignore by the mods so he still thinks people are reading his garbage.
Bro, @dabears70 suckled at Ryan Pace’s breast for 7 years. He still doesn’t think he’s wrong. Speaking of global ignore…

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think this season he'll be pretty bad but he'll get a second chance like Tua did and hopefully play better.
By play better you mean surround him with talent. Another hot take from Amos.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
By play better you mean surround him with talent. Another hot take from Amos.

Definitely but I don't see him being an elite QB I think he'll be Bears first QB to 4,000 after he gets some talent around him. I think he'll have a career similar to Andy Dalton in his prime.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Some posters keep mentioning how many of us have already given up on Fields, he's a bust, stick a fork in him...we need to draft another QB.

I think these posters are confusing skepticism/criticism with complete abandonment. There's nothing wrong with critiquing a high profile, young QB week to week.

I have LITTERALLY seen ONE regular poster call him a bust. Let's set the record straight, so these posters can stop with the false accusations and defensive hyperbole.
You were calling him a bust last year.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol at the posters giving up on the guy after a season of inept coaching and two games into a new scheme.

Yet they support a franchise that has been a bust/disappointment and hope every year

Good point. Spread the word.

Myrradah

Liked Posts:
No, but in this very board I said we should invest in Oline before moving to get a quality QB. Otherwise all this could happenor he could get seriously hurt like Burrow did. In this very board I said it. Then they moved up to pick fields before the Online was event descent. Now he is paying for it. I wish him the best of luck.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It's an anonymous message board about a spectator sport. Perhaps you take it more seriously than the rest of us?
based on me understanding that some people don’t like putting their name on an unpopular negative opinion on a board known for necrobumping to make people look dumb?

Speaking of taking things seriously, which one of us has had multiple victim episodes and mass ignore proclamations? Just stop.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There's their leader now
Jesus Christ, there is no leader on a message board. I’m sorry people like me and everyone hates you. Considering your years of just blind homering for the Bears you should have the highest reaction score here but you’re in the negative zone because you suck at everything and no one wants to hear a word you have to say.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Definitely but I don't see him being an elite QB I think he'll be Bears first QB to 4,000 after he gets some talent around him. I think he'll have a career similar to Andy Dalton in his prime.

Lets hope not........:( ?Dalton is 0-4 in the Playoffs

Andy Dalton
1663802459306.png

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Jesus Christ, there is no leader on a message board. I’m sorry people like me and everyone hates you. Considering your years of just blind homering for the Bears you should have the highest reaction score here but you’re in the negative zone because you suck at everything and no one wants to hear a word you have to say.
The negative zone could from come from the over 6,000 dislikes you gave me all by yourself and then had your minions doing it with you in mom's basement didn't help. Just an opinion. Haha

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The negative zone could from come from the over 6,000 dislikes you gave me all by yourself and then had your minions doing it with you in mom's basement didn't help. Just an opinion. Haha
you have out-n3gged me by like 10k. Why am I at over 28k?