Hawks at IIHF World Hockey Championship

Granada

Liked Posts:
Yeah a lot of players aren't playing this year, understandably.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tell us more?

What's he like? Skilled? Strong? Skater?

We need this dude now.

Excellent skater. Skilled yes. Needs to get stronger, but he's only 19 and has been playing against grown men since he was 17 (maybe 16?)

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For sure. Hopefully Stan doesn't rush him in.
Hendrix Lapierre, the player we should have drafted, got cut from a questionable Canadian squad but probably makes it next year.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There's only so many small framed teenagers a team can go with. Riechel's 170lbs and he's never skated on anything but the airplane hanger sized rink. For God's sake let this kid develop and grow without the pressure of the NHL for a few years!

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
Reichel-6 pts
Kubalik-6pts
Kurashev-4pts

9 Hawks moving on to QF

Bust

Liked Posts:
There's only so many small framed teenagers a team can go with. Riechel's 170lbs and he's never skated on anything but the airplane hanger sized rink. For God's sake let this kid develop and grow without the pressure of the NHL for a few years!

Riechel is what, 18 years old? Let's wait til the kid matures some eh? I mean just because you were a fatty at 18 and pushed 400 pounds...well you know

ruprecht

Donator
Liked Posts:
Riechel is what, 18 years old? Let's wait til the kid matures some eh? I mean just because you were a fatty at 18 and pushed 400 pounds...well you know

Hes not small framed, like Dach he has room to put on a few for sure

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
DUDE....LOL!
I was 6' 3" 245'lbs and I played both ways for the Prosser voc HS football team @18 but that has nothing to do with too many small framed players on a NHL roster. Do you even watch the style of play in the PO'S.......these Lil' dudes would get killed!