Hawks schedule released.

Diehardfan

My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sure, he wasn't the same guy he was a few years ago but people will soon see how much Duncan Keith meant to this team. I mean if they come back with two stiffs like DeHaan and Zadorov on the backline garning more minutes with the mediocre goalies....this might just be the 8 win team that @hawkinmontreal and I envisioned last year.

Either that or Toews comes back as the reincarnation of Gretzky and the Hawks turn into the Oilers of the 80's....winning a slew of 6-5 games.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Might be favored in 3-4 games the first 2 months

Det
Ottawa
Az
@ Sea
I agree...add the last game in November hosting Sharks, but if it gets ugly there is no guarantee past Ottawa.

Vancouver is a possibility either home or away.

hawkinmontreal

My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Sure, he wasn't the same guy he was a few years ago but people will soon see how much Duncan Keith meant to this team. I mean if they come back with two stiffs like DeHaan and Zadorov on the backline garning more minutes with the mediocre goalies....this might just be the 8 win team that @hawkinmontreal and I envisioned last year.

Either that or Toews comes back as the reincarnation of Gretzky and the Hawks turn into the Oilers of the 80's....winning a slew of 6-5 games.
Well after the Jones trade let’s hope the Hawks win more than 8 games or that will be a top 3 pick for Columbus next year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Hagel/Kurashev/Reichel-Toews-Kubalik
El Gato-Cyborg/Dach-Kane
Hagel/Kurashev-Dach/Cyborg/Gaudette-Shalnov/Nylander
Carp-Kampf-Hino/Connolly/Gaudette/Reichel