Hawks Sign Soderberg For $1M

Granada

Liked Posts:

I wonder what's up with Seabrook and why Bowman didn't mention him. Last I heard, Seabrook said he's never felt better and appeared ready to go to start this year, but no mention of him in this tweet. Kinda strange.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Then the Hawks are set, that’s the ticket to success. Watch Stan go and give the bank to Strome due to Toews’s illness.
Well at least Shaw's an effective player IF he can stay healthy and I don't think SB and JC like Strome much or he'd be signed by now.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wonder what's up with Seabrook and why Bowman didn't mention him. Last I heard, Seabrook said he's never felt better and appeared ready to go to start this year, but no mention of him in this tweet. Kinda strange.
It's been eleven months since his procedures and over four months since he opted out of the bubble. I still feel he opted out for safety and family reasons,he looked good at the start of bubble practices by most opinions. He has a lot of money due him and I believe he intends to get it all.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
It's been eleven months since his procedures and over four months since he opted out of the bubble. I still feel he opted out for safety and family reasons,he looked good at the start of bubble practices by most opinions. He has a lot of money due him and I believe he intends to get it all.
You are correct, he does have a lot of money owed to him and that’s on Stan and no one else. If I were in his shoes I would be taking every last cent.

Bust

Liked Posts:
What rebuild DOESN'T need a 35 year old? Seriously?
If this move doesn't show a FO that's still not ready to be bad enough to get a good pick,then the two other vet forwards brought in prove it for sure. It's OKAY to be bad this year because of the 'letter' right? Then see what Entwistle or Kurashev have or sign a still 23yro Strome for one year and give him a big role. I doubt it's Strome playin' hardball here and a big role for him would tell us what we need to know,oh........and who cares if he fails if losin' is the objective.

Bring in more vets and this team will never know what the fuck it has with it's younger players!

Andy Green's still available!

Ooops!

All I see are goals getting in cause 1 million cap hit soderberg is not afraid to plant himself in front of the goalie.

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
Yep. More dumb fucking shit from our douche GM. Moron just doesn't get it. Any Hawk fan with half a brain knows this
team is going nowhere this year.....we don't want to see these old farts.....we want fresh blood out there. This damn Bowmanizing of this team is starting to piss me off.....is his next big move bringing back Pulford to be his assistant?

Ooops!

Bust

Liked Posts:
I think that is Stan’s biggest issue and has been for the last 5 years. The future should be the main focus here, but in his mind, he has this mentality that adding these vets will somehow or another fool Toews, Kane, Keith and Seabs that this team is building on the fly. It is just another sign of Bowman being a bad GM, he wants to sit on the fence and play sides, and that’s because he doesn’t have the balls or brilliance to build his own team. I would respect the guy more if he followed his own path instead of thinking he his fooling people with these mindless moves.

Yes cause having a 1/4 of the active roster be rookies or 1 year NHL experience players is simply not enough

Ooops!

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
I do not mind the signing. I know it looks like it blocks some of these younger guys, but Soderberg is a good 2 way guy. We need forwards who can help out on D especially with the goalies we plan on rolling with

Winner winner chicken dinner! Soderberg does the dirty work and stations himself in front of the goalie. Numerous goals have gone in this year due to his antics. And a 1 million cap hit to boot? Great job Stan!

Last edited:

Bust

Liked Posts:
Yes it is. But that's the point....I mean the team gave everyone fair warning on what's coming. Which makes Bowman's dumbass signing of a 35 year old player even more perplexing. You already got Smith, Carpentar and Shaw taking up space...why in the world do you need to bring in another player on the downside? All four of these clowns need to be launched in order to allow anyone in their system to play some NHL hockey. Would that be ugly? Hell yes it would, but wouldn't be any worse than playing 4 guys that are on their last legs. Maybe one of the kids you play surprises....it's happened before.

Ooops!

2 of the 4 goals was due to the 35 year old 1 million cap hit scrub sitting on the goalies face. Ooops!

Last edited:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know, it would be real easy to make fun of this dufus....Bust. They come and they go. He's just as fucking lame as his buddy Jack Off Lantern who has unceremoniuosly disappeared. He obviously gets off on digging through old posts...nice life, dumbass. But I got better things to do as I'm sure everyone here who knows the game does....so I'll take the easy way out. Welcome to the "ignore" list, Bustout. It's been said over and over but it is true. Trolls get off on people's reactions.....no reaction=no troll.

Enough people join me....he'll be the only chump reading his tripe.

Bust

Liked Posts:
hahhaha this board has done nothing but shot "ooops" at Stan Bowman for years.

Now that they been getting called out and the tables have turned look how salty they are, hehhehehhe

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Last edited:

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You know, it would be real easy to make fun of this dufus....Bust. They come and they go. He's just as fucking lame as his buddy Jack Off Lantern who has unceremoniuosly disappeared. He obviously gets off on digging through old posts...nice life, dumbass. But I got better things to do as I'm sure everyone here who knows the game does....so I'll take the easy way out. Welcome to the "ignore" list, Bustout. It's been said over and over but it is true. Trolls get off on people's reactions.....no reaction=no troll.

Enough people join me....he'll be the only chump reading his tripe.
Attempting to talk hockey here is like walking in my backyard............gotta avoid stepping in the dog shit.