Hawks vs Bolts lets play 3

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As far as tomorrow's game,let's hope the true,elite greatness of Patrick Kane and Alex DeBrincat continues because the Bolts haven't had a match for it.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Against my better judgement I'm going to go ahead and say it. Yes. This team is fun to watch. But...they are out efforting right now. They have the most skilled player on the ice but still lag way behind in skill as a team. They have some fun young players that are bringing the energy. But consistently is not there. Huge game by Subban but man he got all the luckily bounces. Yes we got 3 out of 4 but guess what that in the greater scheme does not mucho as they got 3 out of 4. Next game pivotal. They know each other really well right now. All games at UC. They have hung with them a bit but a best of 7 I just don't know.

SkyKing

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We all know that playoff hockey is different than regular season. Although this team has been a complete surprise, they are fun to watch, and that's a good thing, but how these young kids would fare in the playoffs is anyone's guess right now.

Looking ahead into the next few years, some of these kids will be looking for bigger paychecks as they continue to develop. With guys like Seabs retiring/LTIR it will bring in some needed cap dollars and as this virus thing subsides and the stadiums fill up again, I'd guess the cap will increase at some point. As things look today, I hope these kids stick together. Obviously their agents, options with other teams, injuries, personal reasons, and free agency will all be factors but let's hope that Bowman doesn't somehow manage to fuck up a good thing.

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
for the first time since all this craziness started . I thought fudge I would have loved to be at the last 2 games.
Just fun to watch tons of energy !

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Subban would be so much better if his rebound control was about 20% better.

One thing I noticed is he gambles alot with his glove. Twice in the span of a couple minutes he telegraphed a spot with his glove that wasn't where the shooter shot. I'm sure teams will catch that soon, not that it matters because his glove hand is very slippery with rebounds.

As of Bustvist....

At almost 65% o- zone starts and averaging two minutes on the PP, two points isn't shit. With that shelter he should be averaging two points a game

By comparison, Kane is at 59% o-zone starts and is at what, 1.4 points a game?

And let's not mention one goal against was completely Bustvist fault when he gave up on a play that lead to a Bolts break away.

And plz, don't bring up most of his points are secondary assists with Kane doing the heavy lifting.

Bustvist is still bad in his own zone and is averaging a give away a game. He's lucky he gets pp time or his numbers would look alot worse then they actually are. But gooooh two points!!!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Subban would be so much better if his rebound control was about 20% better.

One thing I noticed is he gambles alot with his glove. Twice in the span of a couple minutes he telegraphed a spot with his glove that wasn't where the shooter shot. I'm sure teams will catch that soon, not that it matters because his glove hand is very slippery with rebounds.

As of Bustvist....

At almost 65% o- zone starts and averaging two minutes on the PP, two points isn't shit. With that shelter he should be averaging two points a game

By comparison, Kane is at 59% o-zone starts and is at what, 1.4 points a game?

And let's not mention one goal against was completely Bustvist fault when he gave up on a play that lead to a Bolts break away.

And plz, don't bring up most of his points are secondary assists with Kane doing the heavy lifting.

Bustvist is still bad in his own zone and is averaging a give away a game. He's lucky he gets pp time or his numbers would look alot worse then they actually are. But gooooh two points!!!
Lmao ive never seen a more negative Special person in my life. Enjoy your misery. I hope you get hit by a bus to make you feel better. Nice name calling like a toddler lololol... where did the future all star Boqvist touch you that mad you so sensitive litle guy?

Look how mad you are!!!!! ???????

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
I can agree with you that Boqvist is far from a bust. He does need to improve on D though, and that seems to be the critisism that people are pointing out.
Telling people to get hit by a bus and kill themselves is pretty rediculous just because they don't think Boqvist is playing very well. I think everyone understands that he has a lot of skill.

Bust

Liked Posts:
We all know that playoff hockey is different than regular season. Although this team has been a complete surprise, they are fun to watch, and that's a good thing, but how these young kids would fare in the playoffs is anyone's guess right now.

Looking ahead into the next few years, some of these kids will be looking for bigger paychecks as they continue to develop. With guys like Seabs retiring/LTIR it will bring in some needed cap dollars and as this virus thing subsides and the stadiums fill up again, I'd guess the cap will increase at some point. As things look today, I hope these kids stick together. Obviously their agents, options with other teams, injuries, personal reasons, and free agency will all be factors but let's hope that Bowman doesn't somehow manage to fuck up a good thing.

hah, this is all about building a roster for the next run. Whatever happens in this years playoffs will be good valuable experience for these guys. Big money paychecks are coming off the books. Hawks are going to be competitive for the next 5 years plus.

Look at this roster of 1 year NHL experience players and rookies!

Hagel, Kubalik, Kirby Dach and Boqvist only have 1 full year of NHL experience. Dach and Boqvist are just 20 years old!

Kurachev, Lankinen, Sutr, Beaudin and Mitchell are all first year NHL ROOKIES, heh

After Kaner, the next big time scorer is Debrincat and he's only 23, hahaha

Last edited:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good game till the shit NHL officials decided to start getting involved.....is there any pro sport where the officiating is any good?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
1-1-1 is not bad against the champs. Be series against Dallas starting Tuesday

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:
First test passed B- . tough game for Lank and 51. Another test right around the corner(what is this Pharmacy school)
Physical Dallas team gotta figure we are without #5 for both of them. PK struggling but thats a great PP on other side.
Get some rest kids Go Hawks!

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
hah, this is all about building a roster for the next run. Whatever happens in this years playoffs will be good valuable experience for these guys. Big money paychecks are coming off the books. Hawks are going to be competitive for the next 5 years plus.

Look at this roster of 1 year NHL experience players and rookies!

Hagel, Kubalik, Kirby Dach and Boqvist only have 1 full year of NHL experience. Dach and Boqvist are just 20 years old!

Kurachev, Lankinen, Sutr, Beaudin and Mitchell are all first year NHL ROOKIES, heh

After Kaner, the next big time scorer is Debrincat and he's only 23, hahaha

Yeah the negativity is a bit strong considering they're playing with house money this year. I think some just refuse to admit they were wrong

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah the negativity is a bit strong considering they're playing with house money this year. I think some just refuse to admit they were wrong

Its negativity and low IQ. I didn't think it was possible to have dumber fans than the Bears board but many here have proven me wrong. It's quite extraordinary really.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its negativity and low IQ. I didn't think it was possible to have dumber fans than the Bears board but many here have proven me wrong. It's quite extraordinary really.

As a low IQer I'm offended sir

blackpep72

Liked Posts:
As far as tomorrow's game,let's hope the true,elite greatness of Patrick Kane and Alex DeBrincat continues because the Bolts haven't had a match for it.
Sadly it did not. :(

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As far as the negativity toward a team who's own GM said not to expect a competitive season..........I still challenge ANYONE to bump their posts predicting a completive season.

To those who actually made assessments and offered their opinions.....kudos to your willingness to put your opinions out there instead of offering nothing but insults and nonsense!

To the optimists,why not just enjoy the play we've seen over first half season instead of the 'I told you so' bullshit' because nobody's told anybody anything YET!