Hawks vs leafs

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Shamelessly capitalizing on the traffic from the news today with this game day thread.

Oh and who said Kirby sucked and wouldn't be anything? Just gave the Hawks their first lead of the season.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Shamelessly capitalizing on the traffic from the news today with this game day thread.

Oh and who said Kirby sucked and wouldn't be anything? Just gave the Hawks their first lead of the season.
Nobody said he sucks, however, it was believed it was time to get his ass in gear and become that third overall pick he was supposed to be.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Nobody said he sucks, however, it was believed it was time to get his ass in gear and become that third overall pick he was supposed to be.
Yes. After 1 game he was told to get off his ass

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
What a trash organization.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The UC was quiet as a tomb to open.

We'll see how things go from here.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Don’t think anybody said Dach was bad, they just wanted the kid to shoot the puck.

All that reach and meat, this kid can be something special. Hopefully it’s just a confidence in his shot type thing cuz this Dach is fun to watch

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Hate to say it, but Toews playing third line is probably where he needs to be moving forward

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Don’t think anybody said Dach was bad, they just wanted the kid to shoot the puck.

All that reach and meat, this kid can be something special. Hopefully it’s just a confidence in his shot type thing cuz this Dach is fun to watch
One person specifically trolling. You can go back to the thread I don't want to Beetlejuice him into existence.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kurashev redefining "crashing the net"

Bust

Liked Posts:
Woah, they deserved 2 points in this one . . .

Blackhawks are CURSED like Ohio State Quarterbacks!

Jeremiah must go next! His security blanket is gone!!

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
Woah, they deserved 2 points in this one . . .

Blackhawks are CURSED like Ohio State Quarterbacks!

Jeremiah must go next! His security blanket is gone!!

Colliton does need to go. It just probably wont happen right now. They probably want to wait a bit for more negative publicity.

They will either wait for a new GM to come in, or let Crawford (who doesnt have a good past of his own) take over in the mean time.

I bet they wait for a new GM and hire a new head and assistant coach

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Figures driving home from hockey, and I miss our first lead of the year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny we broke a record for getting leads because it's keeping leads I'm more statistically concerned about.

The combination though, and Collitons amazing shit for brains philosophies...could lead us to more bad places in record books.

They are missing something in application of analytics.

The first is don't forget who you are. When you have P.Kane you should always be offense first. Statistically you should never back off offense and try to eek out a win with a lead.

If they can't understand that basic principle of sports how am I to be convinced they could actually use analytics to situational advantages or create any smart sustainable data tactics?

I dont know what you heard or where you heard it Jeremy...but analytically, statistically, an offensive team must stay true to themselves and score goals at all game junctures.

It is ideologically incorrect, to shut that team down with a lead and play your opponents game the rest of way.

In this league...maybe 2 or 5 minutes can be given to that notion. Maybe...

But when the opponent adjusts to score on you...that's when you chase daggers. It's next goal wins and if goals are what you do and now they have to open up...you fucking finish them or you lose. Advantage theoretically is yours to score on counter-attack unless you do something completely moronic like back an offensive team of midgets into your own end and pretend you are tough enough to see it out.

Change your mind Harry Potter or get the fuck out.

Q understood this and how to win games. To think he didn't and seek to change a philosophy that won three cups...who the fuck does this kid think he is?

Now he may be smart and might have a plethora of good ideas, but a few big bad ideas are exacerbating our problems.

He has to go or change very rapidly.

Last edited: