Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m not complaining.

a loser point is still a point. It sure beats the drubbings the Hawks we’re taking under Colonton.

Problem is the Hawks are either leading the league in games played at the moment in the west or their second. This goes back to Blowman being a stubborn prick.

If the Hawks came out the gate say 10-4, outside of a major collapse chances are they would be a playoff team. I’m really starting to think Seabrook retired and Keith left because they couldn’t stand Colonton (Seabs was really broken down tho), and in this day and age of the entitled athelete, if you’re not listening to the locker room your a pig headed, selfish prick.

It’s really going to take a seven game winning streak for this team to think about the playoffs, and these last few games have shown their not quitting on King.

Im sorry, guys, but I like Dach on the third line bumslaying and away from Kane and Cat (not that I like Strome there but what can you do). I really think before the seasons over you’re going to see a Hagel/Dach/Reichel line because before his concussion, Reichel was proving he had nothing to prove in the A. He had what, two hat tricks in a week and for that week was a man among children out there.

Im also going to say I think Dachs weak start had more to do with Conditioning then anything else. Right now he’s a completely different player, he’s been dominating three zones and isn’t taking any shit out there from the other team. He’s also been using his reach and wingspan a lot more that I’ve noticed. When he’s with Hagel, who’s just aggressive every shift, he’s playing to his strengths.

I said early on Dach was at his best last year with Hagel and Hino, it’s not a knock on him that he can’t play with Kane, their games just don’t mesh well and trying to force a round peg into a square hole like what Colonton did sure did how much good?

Seth looked like shit yesterday in his own zone. He can’t have too many of those games knowing the second he gets off the ice laurel and Hardy are jumping over the boards. Mitchell had a good game. Hopefully the crack heads in Rockford are finally getting to him and he’s going to play like he doesn’t want to go back.
Mitchell and Slavin back to Rockford today.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
(Rips paper in half)

Well there goes that support cheer…..
It takes a village of crackheads to scare them straight sometimes.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im sorry, guys, but I like Dach on the third line bumslaying and away from Kane and Cat (not that I like Strome there but what can you do). I really think before the seasons over you’re going to see a Hagel/Dach/Reichel line because before his concussion, Reichel was proving he had nothing to prove in the A. He had what, two hat tricks in a week and for that week was a man among children out there.
I am thinking we don't see Reichel for any more than 10 games this year. Even though he may not have anything to prove in the A this year, The 'hawks aren't going to do much this season. If the 'hawks go for it the few consistently good guys will be run roughshod and likely gassed by the playoffs. Ergo, there's no real reason for a push. In that respect, if Rechel plays more than 10 we burn a year off of his ELC. I don't think the 'hawks do that.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As somebody who lived in Rockford, if I had to bust my ass so I didn’t have to go back there, I would. Especially around the BMO.
Uncle Nick's is pretty good though.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
I am thinking we don't see Reichel for any more than 10 games this year. Even though he may not have anything to prove in the A this year, The 'hawks aren't going to do much this season. If the 'hawks go for it the few consistently good guys will be run roughshod and likely gassed by the playoffs. Ergo, there's no real reason for a push. In that respect, if Rechel plays more than 10 we burn a year off of his ELC. I don't think the 'hawks do that.
Yeah, it’s like the Kris Bryant thing all over again.

I think the worst scenario would be the Hawks going on a tear, calling up Reichel, then going on a Colonton level losing streak so they do burn off a year for nothing.

Im a fan. They should have had him start the season with the team and took it from there. I think they drafted him with Dach in mind in the first place and their such similar players with the exception Reichel has no problem shooting the puck that they could be something special. I think these two bump Toews down to third line with Strome(gag) with Kane and Cat. Outside of Strome being your first line center, that’s not a bad transition considering Dach/Reichel/Hagel gives you a different look out there.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Uncle Nick's is pretty good though.
The newer one? Yes

That old one in the city where they give your food thru a hole in the wall draped with a dirty curtain? Nah

We were all hanging out one day and I said “omg stray cat never tasted this good” and was kicked off the lot.

Loved their gyros, but wasn’t a fan of the beef

KBIB

Liked Posts:
right now CDH is a game time decision and hope they keep him out. As far as the broadcast teams, Pat Foley was raving about the pbp guy for tonight Ralph Strangis? so should be interesting, Not looking forward to Caley Chelios but hey it's not CCohen. This season having NHL live has helped me goto the other teams broadcast, I find the hawks color ppl just talk way too much about nonsense while the game is going on. Heck I even tried wgn on stream and low and behold it was troy murrays first game back the other night but Naw it still didn't do it for me. They keep saying their audition ppl for next season, well they still havent found that person. The other night against wash that guy with CCohen was having too much dead air it was almost as bad as Leah Hextall and Dominic Moore. So here' s hoping Ralph is an improvement.
Chelios is horrible. I do not understand the fascination with having a female broadcaster for the sake of her being a female.

When the WWE had Moxleys wife/GF on color, she was great because she was hilarious. Caley doesn’t bring anything to the table other then being the kid of a legend. That’s it. It’s like a one man show with whomever she is paired with and most of the time the person sucks just as bad.

This whole experiment has made me appreciate Foley and I’m not a fan of what he’s become. I can’t believe there isn’t better options then this carousel of suckage.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, it’s like the Kris Bryant thing all over again.

I think the worst scenario would be the Hawks going on a tear, calling up Reichel, then going on a Colonton level losing streak so they do burn off a year for nothing.

Im a fan. They should have had him start the season with the team and took it from there. I think they drafted him with Dach in mind in the first place and their such similar players with the exception Reichel has no problem shooting the puck that they could be something special. I think these two bump Toews down to third line with Strome(gag) with Kane and Cat. Outside of Strome being your first line center, that’s not a bad transition considering Dach/Reichel/Hagel gives you a different look out there.
First off, we had a reject from H&RBlock running the hockey team to start the year, so personnel decisions then were shoddy at best. Secondly, there is a strong argument that Dach was rushed, so I could understand the 'hawks not wanting to rush Reichel. Letting his contract slide is probably the best thing for him; the major difference being whether or not McCabe's money is on the books or not when he re-signs. If he doesn't slide, we have to work around McCabe. It might not be a huge deal, but the longer we can have Reichel or any promising prospect cheap, the better.

Ultimately the 'hawks just aren't that good of a team. Even since JC's firing it's been basically the MAF show. We score less than we allow, and MAF has been peppered while we're not peppering the opposition. I don't foresee them going on a major tear especially with Kane colling off. With MAF playing where he is, we're a wildcard team (since JC got shitcanned), and the last time that so much of the success rode on the goalies shoulders, 2018 happened. Anyone paying attention would know there has to be much more factors contributing than just Fleury towards winning.

I am okay waiting on Reichel, especially with him getting used to NA hockey this year even if he's very strong in the A. I don't think the 'hawks will be competing realistically any time soon (what with only moths in the D and Goalie cupboards), so no need to press him.