Hawks VS Stars GDT

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Sorry, I’m not creating a wall of copy pasta links.

Said all along Dach shouldn’t be with Kane and wouldn’t you know it? He’s been pretty damn good as the 3C. Less pressure to produce and now he can play his game. Love him with Hagel and Entwhistle and I’m sorry, I love the fact Entwhistle parks his ass right in front of the crease every chance he gets.

No CDH or Gus- win

The captain has been pretty good as of late, maybe he really did just need to get his conditioning higher.3 goals in the last four games? Let’s go

Ian Mitchell- it’s go time. Just bring it.

Lank should get the start but I wouldn’t be shocked if they play Flower who has been ridiculous

How many goals does the Hamburgler pairing give up tonight? I’m going with two.

Hawks need to win this one.

Savard18

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
cut.png

TIME: 7 p.m. CT
TV: NBCSCH | RADIO: WGN 720 AM | STREAM: MyTeamsApp (In Market) & ESPN+ (Out of Market)
The Blackhawks and Stars meet for the first time this season on Saturday night in Dallas, the first of three meetings on the 2021-22 slate.

TEAM RECORDS

• CHI: 11-15-3, 25 PTS
  • DAL: 13-12-2, 28 PTS

HOW TO WATCH

The Blackhawks TV broadcast will make history on Saturday night as Caley Chelios serves as color analyst and Genna Rosa as rinkside reporter alongside veteran play-by-play broadcaster Ralph Strangis on NBC Sports Chicago, the first time two female broadcasters will call a game on a local broadcast for the team. Strangis served as the play-by-play voice of tonight's opponent in Dallas for 20 years. Pregame coverage starts at 6:30 with Colby Cohen and Colin Fraser joining Pat Boyle in studio on NBC Sports Chicago.
As always, John Wiedeman has the radio call of the game alongside Paul Caponigri on WGN Radio.

Savard18

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
right now CDH is a game time decision and hope they keep him out. As far as the broadcast teams, Pat Foley was raving about the pbp guy for tonight Ralph Strangis? so should be interesting, Not looking forward to Caley Chelios but hey it's not CCohen. This season having NHL live has helped me goto the other teams broadcast, I find the hawks color ppl just talk way too much about nonsense while the game is going on. Heck I even tried wgn on stream and low and behold it was troy murrays first game back the other night but Naw it still didn't do it for me. They keep saying their audition ppl for next season, well they still havent found that person. The other night against wash that guy with CCohen was having too much dead air it was almost as bad as Leah Hextall and Dominic Moore. So here' s hoping Ralph is an improvement.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it’s either 3C for Dach or it has to be on Toews wing.
Kubalik-Toews-Dach/Hagel
Catch-Strome-Kane
Hagel/Kshev-Dach/Borg-Borg/Kshev

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the fuck happened?
I turn on TV and see strtcher.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What the fuck happened?
I turn on TV and see strtcher.
Connolly hit Kero the same way Trouba hit Khaira.,.with the same result of a player leaving on a stretcher...Trouba gets a free pass to go do it again the next night, Connolly gets 5, 10, and a game misconduct, automatic ejection and a free trip to Gary's office because the NHL disciplinary system is consistent only in its inconsistency.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Connolly hit Kero the same way Trouba hit Khaira.,.with the same result of a player leaving on a stretcher...Trouba gets a free pass to go do it again the next night, Connolly gets 5, 10, and a game misconduct, automatic ejection and a free trip to Gary's office because the NHL disciplinary system is consistent only in its inconsistency.
Thanks
Ugh.
Hope Kero is OK.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was convulsing in a way that is scary. Connolly really laid a perfect hit but Kero just turned too late. The initial sound of the crack was sickening.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
That’s a nasty hit, but I really don’t think there was intent to injure. Connolly is a moron but I don’t think he layed it in at the end when he could have damaged the poor guy.

Still just as bad as the Trouba hits he was spanking out last week that went uncalled.

Hawks really don’t look interested in playing tonight. So much for a win out of these guys.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
He was convulsing in a way that is scary. Connolly really laid a perfect hit but Kero just turned too late. The initial sound of the crack was sickening.
Just saw that. I retract my statement he let up. After looking at a different angle he hit thru the guy. Hope Kero is ok.

Think they gave him the gate because the Stars would have been head hunting the rest of the game.

Four shots on goal. The Colonton Hawks are back in bidness

edit- another player out on his feet hit. I like the physical stuff but this is three times in two weeks where somebody’s lights were turned off before he hit the ice. These are predatory hits that will shorten careers.

God forbid this type of shit happens on a McDavid with a full head of steam. I wouldn’t want to see it.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Needed a win but got a point.

Can’t say I’m mad. Points add up.
Yes, they stole a couple points late in these games to cling to their momentum. Points from Lankinen are gold with that defense.
stillman had a good game. One of few players well composed after the Kero incident.

KBIB

Liked Posts:
Yes, they stole a couple points late in these games to cling to their momentum. Points from Lankinen are gold with that defense.
stillman had a good game. One of few players well composed after the Kero incident.
I’m not complaining.

a loser point is still a point. It sure beats the drubbings the Hawks we’re taking under Colonton.

Problem is the Hawks are either leading the league in games played at the moment in the west or their second. This goes back to Blowman being a stubborn prick.

If the Hawks came out the gate say 10-4, outside of a major collapse chances are they would be a playoff team. I’m really starting to think Seabrook retired and Keith left because they couldn’t stand Colonton (Seabs was really broken down tho), and in this day and age of the entitled athelete, if you’re not listening to the locker room your a pig headed, selfish prick.

It’s really going to take a seven game winning streak for this team to think about the playoffs, and these last few games have shown their not quitting on King.

Im sorry, guys, but I like Dach on the third line bumslaying and away from Kane and Cat (not that I like Strome there but what can you do). I really think before the seasons over you’re going to see a Hagel/Dach/Reichel line because before his concussion, Reichel was proving he had nothing to prove in the A. He had what, two hat tricks in a week and for that week was a man among children out there.

Im also going to say I think Dachs weak start had more to do with Conditioning then anything else. Right now he’s a completely different player, he’s been dominating three zones and isn’t taking any shit out there from the other team. He’s also been using his reach and wingspan a lot more that I’ve noticed. When he’s with Hagel, who’s just aggressive every shift, he’s playing to his strengths.

I said early on Dach was at his best last year with Hagel and Hino, it’s not a knock on him that he can’t play with Kane, their games just don’t mesh well and trying to force a round peg into a square hole like what Colonton did sure did how much good?

Seth looked like shit yesterday in his own zone. He can’t have too many of those games knowing the second he gets off the ice laurel and Hardy are jumping over the boards. Mitchell had a good game. Hopefully the crack heads in Rockford are finally getting to him and he’s going to play like he doesn’t want to go back.