HE ALWAYS SEEM TO GET A JOB

jsain360

Liked Posts:
Jason Collins signed a 1yr deal with the Hawks, he is probably one of the worst NBA players ever seen. I want to know who are your top 5 bums to ever put on an NBA uniform.

1.Pat Riley
2.Dickie Simpkins
3.Jason/Jaron Collins (they are both the same player)
4.Bo Kimble
5.Corey Gaines
Bonus pick **** Keith Closs

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
The top 5 bums in NBA history probably all come from the late 90's early 2000's Bulls teams.

Dalibor Bagaric and Dragan Tarlac come to mind as far as the worst players in NBA history.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
jsain360 wrote:
Kornell David was pretty garbage.

But not top 5 bum in NBA history bad like Bagaric and Tarlac.

No one should bring up Rusty Larue either. He just went off in some games, like that game against the Bucks, where he went off from three. And he also had that awesome flagrant foul in the playoffs as a member of the Jazz.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
I might have to edit my list, I thought the Collins twins were bad, Tarlac absolutely had no kind basketball skill, he simply just didn't know how to play the game

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
jsain360 wrote:
Jason Collins signed a 1yr deal with the Hawks, he is probably one of the worst NBA players ever seen. I want to know who are your top 5 bums to ever put on an NBA uniform.

1.Pat Riley
2.Dickie Simpkins
3.Jason/Jaron Collins (they are both the same player)
4.Bo Kimble
5.Corey Gaines
Bonus pick **** Keith Closs

Bo Kimble was a good player who had horrible knee injuries that cut his career short before it could begin, not unlike Shaun Livingston. I would dare say Bo Kimble was a bum. Gaines was a 3rd Rnd pick, or today's equivalent of a CBA or NBDL player, so not much was ever expected from him, nor was he ever expected to be good. Closs was never drafted & barely played anyway so I'd kinda agree there. Riley is the only high draft pick of that group that I could possibly consider a disappointment based on his draft position.

When I think of a bum player, it's a player who does nothing for his team in the locker room or on the court. Riley & Simpkins were & the Collins twins are role players. All they were responsible for was hustling on both ends & working the glass. They all did their job. Also, look at their personalities. These are TEAM guys. They don't rock the boat. They are professional. GM's look at that too. It's not always bball skill when it comes to these types of players.

Kornell David was horrible. Nikolai Tskitishvili would have to be near the top of my list. This guy was a #5 pick who will go down as one of the worst foreign picks of all time. Darko would be up there for me too though he's atleast shown some flashes of skill from time to time. Dalibor was an absolute mess. But check out this higlight of his stellar bball career.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QcywGLm65k

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
jsain360 wrote:
I forgot about those two, to think we drafted Dalibar in the 1st round, but looking back at that 2000 draft, its a lot of bums on that list, check it out
http://www.nbadraft.net/nba_draft_history/2000.html
2000 draft class absolutely sucks. Lot of bums on that list. And how many picks did the Bulls have that year? 5? The only player they picked that can play worth anything was Crawford and that was via trade...

I guess if you're a center who showed you could do something in college you have a job in the NBA. Sometimes even if you can't do much in college you can still get into the NBA.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
jsain360 wrote:
I forgot about those two, to think we drafted Dalibar in the 1st round, but looking back at that 2000 draft, its a lot of bums on that list, check it out
2000 draft class absolutely sucks. Lot of bums on that list. And how many picks did the Bulls have that year? 5? The only player they picked that can play worth anything was Crawford and that was via trade...

I guess if you're a center who showed you could do something in college you have a job in the NBA. Sometimes even if you can't do much in college you can still get into the NBA.

Marcus Fizer could play a little ball too. He had two double digit scoring seasons, which is more than a lot of guys can say, and then he had that horrific ACL surgery. He was a decent sixth man for the Bulls for awhile.

Fizer was definitely a legitimate NBA talent. The problem is that he is a poor man's version of Zach Randolph. Most teams don't even want Zach Randolph, so they're not going to want a poor man's version of him. Fizer could probably still have an NBA job somewhere if he had learned to be more of a team player.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
??? ?????? wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
jsain360 wrote:

Marcus Fizer could play a little ball too. He had two double digit scoring seasons, which is more than a lot of guys can say, and then he had that horrific ACL surgery. He was a decent sixth man for the Bulls for awhile.

Fizer was definitely a legitimate NBA talent. The problem is that he is a poor man's version of Zach Randolph. Most teams don't even want Zach Randolph, so they're not going to want a poor man's version of him. Fizer could probably still have an NBA job somewhere if he had learned to be more of a team player.
My bad, Fizer had a bit of talent too. But he was obviously not worth a #4 pick. But considering that draft class...I'm not surprised that he went that high. Maybe if his knee wasn't messed up he could've been alright in the league.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
jsain360 wrote:

My bad, Fizer had a bit of talent too. But he was obviously not worth a #4 pick. But considering that draft class...I'm not surprised that he went that high. Maybe if his knee wasn't messed up he could've been alright in the league.

Fizer had legit talent. Hell he was the first Bull I can ever remember having over 30pts & 20rebs in a single game. Unfortunately he was undersized for the 4 & his knee injury took away the quickness he had that was his main advantage.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
jsain360 wrote:

LOL, I can remember how Fizer would come in and jack shots.
Also Harold Minor, Kahlid Reeves, and Acie Earl were horrible