He kept it raw and uncut - not going for the sale job - The Score trashes PACE and unleashes fury at the Dalton signing..........

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Amen.

200.gif

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I mean who do you want them to get? If Seattle didn’t even sniff what the Bears were offering for Wilson, any other team sure as hell ain’t going trade their top QB. I hate the singing of Dalton but what else could they do? Nothing out there. Unfortunately that is what was available. Only way out of this is to move up the boards and draft the suppose best QB from college. Even then, I still think Nagy and Pace would still get an extension if the rookie QB does show promise. Sucks but it is what it is. They shot offers and it wasn’t accepted. Even for Watson if true. You can force someone to make a trade even if you throw in everything plus the kitchen sink.
Now did Pace and Nagy get theirselves in this position, yes. But what are you going to do? Nothing. Because we don’t hire these fools. I want pace gone but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Bronze65

Liked Posts:
I mean who do you want them to get? If Seattle didn’t even sniff what the Bears were offering for Wilson, any other team sure as hell ain’t going trade their top QB. I hate the singing of Dalton but what else could they do? Nothing out there. Unfortunately that is what was available. Only way out of this is move up the boards and draft the suppose best QB from college. Even then, I still think Nagy and Pace would still get an extension if the rookie QB does show promise. Sucks but it is what it is. They shot offers and it wasn’t accepted. Even for Watson if true. You can force someone to make a trade even if you throw in everything plus the kitchen sink.

They have Foles. They wasted 10 million in cap on a non-upgrade.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
I don’t get how he decided that paying Andy dalton 10 million dollars on the second day of free agency is a good idea. Like, the likelihood of this paying off in any way is very low.

Could’ve waited til the draft and tried to put together a package for Darnold. Literally anything is better than 10 million dollars for Andy fucking dalton

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Andy dalton played for $3 million dollars last season. What did he do to earn an extra $7 million dollars from the bears???

Honestly, what is Pace even trying to accomplish? Is he well?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I mean who do you want them to get? If Seattle didn’t even sniff what the Bears were offering for Wilson, any other team sure as hell ain’t going trade their top QB. I hate the singing of Dalton but what else could they do? Nothing out there. Unfortunately that is what was available. Only way out of this is move up the boards and draft the suppose best QB from college. Even then, I still think Nagy and Pace would still get an extension if the rookie QB does show promise. Sucks but it is what it is. They shot offers and it wasn’t accepted. Even for Watson if true. You can force someone to make a trade even if you throw in everything plus the kitchen sink.
Now did Pace and Nagy get theirselves in this position, yes. But what are you going to do? Nothing. Because we don’t hire these fools. I want pace gone but it is what it is.

Aye.

Prior to 2009, the Bears would have never even attempted to put an offer out.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
He looks like Alvin from the Cosby Show

MEGATRON

Liked Posts:
You can’t make someone trade away their players. However, you don’t go out and sign a substandard scrap heap QB for $10M when you already have the dude on your roster. That you gave away draft picks for! Fucking insanity.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
"He brought it raw and uncut. "

No jokes for this headline. I was disappointed. That is the only reason i clicked the thread. Someone please make an innuendo.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Aye.

Prior to 2009, the Bears would have never even attempted to put an offer out.

I hope there is an asterisk next to each of our double digit losses next year that says:

*Almost traded for Russell Wilson

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I feel like signing no one would have been better than signing Andy Dalton for $10 million. That's how bad this signing is. Rofl.
It would have been. There was never any reason to sign him knowing that you needed to draft a quarterback anyways. You'd have a rookie and Nick Foles as the backup. Spending money on a 3rd string quarterback is the dumbest thing you could have done, and they did it.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The clown of all clowns Jason La Canfora somehow knows what players the Bears offered to Seattle for Wilson.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Not spend $10m of the cap on a ginger when they already have a mediocre, underwhelming, QB on the roster.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
We didn’t cut Graham.

Which means we had to have Added void years to his and Quinn’s deals.

Holy shit, Pace is going scorched Earth on our cap.