Hearing and seeing reporting that Justin Feilds and literally the whole offense is showing signs of struggling today at camp, starting to panic guys.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Equananonymous St. Brown and Brian Pringle showed up to Bears optional miniature camp to learn new offence coach Luke Gesty's new scheme. Despite Bear fans not expectating absolute complete and udder comprehensive exercution from these fresh faces literally inside the middle of April things looked like total udder rubbish starting out.

By and far on a large scale the bitching from reporters were a total indictment of Justin Feilds and his recievers getting the ball.

6bf8722647d429252f373cdd6a821ef0_normal.jpg
Brad Biggs
@BradBiggs

Expect a choppy moments with a new staff & playbook but today's minicamp practice would generously be described as a rough ride for QB Justin Fields, especially in 7-on-7, a drill heavily tilted to favor the offense.
12:09 PM · Apr 21, 2022

V8EnB3zU_normal.jpg
Kevin Fishbain
@kfishbain

Today’s Bears practice was, uh, well … for the offense’s sake, good thing it’s April.
12:11 PM · Apr 21, 2022

WyiPhPYE_normal.jpg
Dan Wiederer
@danwiederer

It’s April. It’s new coach minicamp. I am drawing ZERO big-picture conclusions. But today? The Bears passing offense? ???
12:07 PM · Apr 21, 2022

UJxZIjBO_normal.jpg
Patrick Finley
@patrickfinley

Matt Eberflus: "Mistakes are good. Mistakes are learning opportunities."
1:09 PM · Apr 21, 2022

Fortuitously for this side of the ball the calendar literally reads 4/21/22 and there's still many months weeks days and hours and even minutes and literally thousands units of time before the season is going to even be beginning and its like they've only just started to see the new Gesty offence which literally only has existered for a few weeks because he has literally only been a O.C. since the bears hired him, so there's literally going to be trials and triburlations as a part of the process of this offensive learning journey.

The bears will literally have so many coaching moments in classrooms and practice fields to get better than the garbage they put put there today and my gosh it's not even like they have a whole complete roster put together because they literally haven't even drafted yet and they will probably be picking some offensive weapons in the draft that will do better than the guys who just got their first taste of the new offence this week for the first time.

Still I'm pissed that there's rumours that Justin Feilds looked like **** today and am thinking about contemplating going into panic mode if this doesn't get turned around before the next articles come out.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
This is not promising. Thank you for just posting news and not some lameass word salad that is barely coherent let alone interesting.
Thank you I'm trying to literally branch out and make posts seem more journalanistic like a newspaper or blog would present a beginning of a thread than just post my normal thoughts without organizing them more user friendally

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Thank you I'm trying to literally branch out and make posts seem more journalanistic like a newspaper of blog would present a beginning of a thread than just post my normal thoughts without organizing them more user friendally

And this is how an opinion piece should read. Well done Vick! You stated the obvious but also put your spin and an extra lil zip on it. This is what real, hardcore, in your face Bears people want. Not that other crap.

Bravo

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Please stop making these thesis-long titled threads, whatever dumb alt you are. Jesus, people I don't know why anyone would want more than one account on this hell-site (the nonsense arguments, not the framework or ownership).

Do you really not know its Utter not Udder? Good lord, the dumbest schtick, root canals are funnier.

Its April, stop worrying about the offense, people.

Equananonymous St. Brown and Brian Pringle showed up to Bears optional miniature camp to learn new offence coach Luke Gesty's new scheme. Despite Bear fans not expectating absolute complete and udder comprehensive exercution from these fresh faces literally inside the middle of April things looked like total udder rubbish starting out.

By and far on a large scale the bitching from reporters were a total indictment of Justin Feilds and his recievers getting the ball.
View attachment 19259
Brad Biggs
@BradBiggs
Expect a choppy moments with a new staff & playbook but today's minicamp practice would generously be described as a rough ride for QB Justin Fields, especially in 7-on-7, a drill heavily tilted to favor the offense.
12:09 PM · Apr 21, 2022

View attachment 19260
Kevin Fishbain
@kfishbain
Today’s Bears practice was, uh, well … for the offense’s sake, good thing it’s April.
12:11 PM · Apr 21, 2022

View attachment 19261
Dan Wiederer
@danwiederer
It’s April. It’s new coach minicamp. I am drawing ZERO big-picture conclusions. But today? The Bears passing offense? ???
12:07 PM · Apr 21, 2022

View attachment 19262
Patrick Finley
@patrickfinley
Matt Eberflus: "Mistakes are good. Mistakes are learning opportunities."
1:09 PM · Apr 21, 2022

Fortuitously for this side of the ball the calendar literally reads 4/21/22 and there's still many months weeks days and hours and even minutes and literally thousands units of time before the season is going to even be beginning and its like they've only just started to see the new Gesty offence which literally only has existered for a few weeks because he has literally only been a O.C. since the bears hired him, so there's literally going to be trials and triburlations as a part of the process of this offensive learning journey.

The bears will literally have so many coaching moments in classrooms and practice fields to get better than the garbage they put put there today and my gosh it's not even like they have a whole complete roster put together because they literally haven't even drafted yet and they will probably be picking some offensive weapons in the draft that will do better than the guys who just got their first taste of the new offence this week for the first time.

Still I'm pissed that there's rumours that Justin Feilds looked like **** today and am thinking about contemplating going into panic mode if this doesn't get turned around before the next articles come out.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Please stop making these thesis-long titled threads, whatever dumb alt you are. Jesus, people I don't know why anyone would want more than one account on this hell-site (the nonsense arguments, not the framework or ownership).

Do you really not know its Utter not Udder? Good lord, the dumbest schtick, root canals are funnier.

I'm sorry and sincerely apologies that my article makes you mad but I'm just the messenger please don't literally shoot me.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

So you're upset about Bears content in the Bears forum?

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Nope, thankfully its not people arguing about politics for once (in a clearly marked Bears forum). My complaint stands: shorten the damn titles, alt.

Again on-topic, don't expect brilliance - there's time for the offense to sync once the roster gets filled in!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Nope, thankfully its not people arguing about politics for once (in a clearly marked Bears forum). My complaint stands: shorten the damn titles, alt.

Again on-topic, don't expect brilliance - there's time for the offense to sync once the roster gets filled in!

Why are you so mad? Has spring not sprung in your neck of the woods?

Last edited:

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I like the long titles, I know immediately if it is worth opening....
Other than the literal babbling, I like what Vash puts out there....

To the topic, it is never good to hear that the QB is struggling in 7 on 7. BUT, the usual excuses do hold some merit.
1. New coach, new system
2. New receivers
3. This is the time to make mistakes so you can grow
4. Change in technique
5. It is way too early to panic.

HOWEVER, I would much rather hear reports of "it was a rough practice, but there were moments of promise"

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Around here, it’s never too early to panic…..
pants shitting, hair on fire panic is all we have, it must continue….

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Mustipher is playing right guard. Man.

The first week of practice doesn't have to mean anything. But I think fans need to check their expectations for both the offense and the defense. It's completely possible that a byproduct of 2022 being a transitional year is that both of those phases look like absolute shit all season....

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mustipher is playing right guard. Man.

The first week of practice doesn't have to mean anything. But I think fans need to check their expectations for both the offense and the defense. It's completely possible that a byproduct of 2022 being a transitional year is that both of those phases look like absolute shit all season....
They've, got to draft Mustipher's replacement this draft, right?

CB & G with the first 2 picks?