HEAVY LEGS

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

he's going to scale it back in practice but probably still scrambles on the falcons for some more records and provide more material for more @Black Rainbow threads.

I wonder how sore @Black Rainbow's female family members are getting at this point...

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Maybe Fields is pulling a hustle. Kinda like when a golf hustler asks his opponent, "Do you breathe in or out in your backswing?" The opponent promptly effs up his drives and loses the match.
Fast forward to the Falcons. "Hey, Fields has heavy legs so let's just rush 4, not have a spy and play a normal defense because he's not going to run."
Then Fields runs all over them like a kid stealing apples. Bears win!
Easy peazy! :smug:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'm surprised Fields back doesn't hurt from carrying this team
AND @Black Rainbow ‘s mom! That’s a lot to carry around during the week. Must be why his legs are tired. Or maybe it’s JF1’s version of Walter Payton’s hill!

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of heavy legs… slow man Montgomery is gonna get some uncontested touch games.

How’s peeps think he’s gonna perform? Personally I don’t think Monty is a share the workload sort of back and gets better as the game goes on as he wears D’s down. At least that’s what I’m telling myself since I need both him and Fields to wreck shite this week.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Hard for those ACL's to support all that weight.

Would be #bears for him to look legit in the passing game, only to suffer a severe ACL injury in week 18

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

he's going to scale it back in practice but probably still scrambles on the falcons for some more records and provide more material for more @Black Rainbow threads.

I wonder how sore @Black Rainbow's female family members are getting at this point...

I wonder if any of those females would be interested in a @The Hawk widdled walnut weiner?