Here we are...almost 1 full HALVE

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Raiders are leading the Donkeys ...daa Bears opponent this coming Sunday afternoon vs our former highly acclaimed DC now HC of the Denver Broncos. Should we be worried? Raiders are knocking on the door and just upped their lead to 14 zip.

If the Mole Eyed QB and the visor wearing play caller can't beat a Denver team playing on a short prep week after tonight's game it's gonna be a long excuse filled season.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Denver must really suck because Windy says MT is better than Carr, so you should have no worries.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
We should definitely be 1-1 on Sunday night. There’s just a lack of talent for Denver.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Next week is a night game?

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
Denver hasn’t lost at home in September since week 3, 2012. That’s 14 wins.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We should definitely be 1-1 on Sunday night. There’s just a lack of talent for Denver.
THe only problem is that Fangio knows the inside and outs of Nagy's offense that Nagy hasn't even figured out yet.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hope the Bears offense can score more points than the Broncos defense.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

I think we lose in Denver. I dont think Nagy will outsmart Vic and like the packers game we will outsmart ourselves.

Von Miller is 250 6'3", he's a good run stopper but great pass rusher. You could run the ball at him and expect a 310+ lbs Bobby Massie to secure a lane with a TE getting on a LB.

Wearing him down over time and dulling the sharpest point of the defense.

But chances are Nagy won't dull the sharpness he'll try to perry it and outsmart it.

Mitch observers want consistent positive reults before they can give him credit or say hes a Franchise QB.

As a Nagy observer I want him to call a consistant and solid NFL game from an offensive perspective before I call him a great HC or NFL playcaller.

He said he didnt give Montgomery the ball more because the offense is very complex. 1 yard passes are not complex. They only trick college players who's job is to be a student first not a football player.

Im sorry, I really like Nagy but he either needs to put together a great gameplan or throw trubisky under the bus. Indicate we need a change and move on quick.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I think we lose in Denver. I dont think Nagy will outsmart Vic and like the packers game we will outsmart ourselves.

Von Miller is 250 6'3", he's a good run stopper but great pass rusher. You could run the ball at him and expect a 310+ lbs Bobby Massie to secure a lane with a TE getting on a LB.

Wearing him down over time and dulling the sharpest point of the defense.

But chances are Nagy won't dull the sharpness he'll try to perry it and outsmart it.

Mitch observers want consistent positive reults before they can give him credit or say hes a Franchise QB.

As a Nagy observer I want him to call a consistant and solid NFL game from an offensive perspective before I call him a great HC or NFL playcaller.

He said he didnt give Montgomery the ball more because the offense is very complex. 1 yard passes are not complex. They only trick college players who's job is to be a student first not a football player.

Im sorry, I really like Nagy but he either needs to put together a great gameplan or throw trubisky under the bus. Indicate we need a change and move on quick.
FTR I think we win because of the talent difference alone. Nagy has left a lot to be desired as a HC and play caller. I just don’t think Vic has the guys to do anything this season.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
FTR I think we win because of the talent difference alone. Nagy has left a lot to be desired as a HC and play caller. I just don’t think Vic has the guys to do anything this season.

If Nagy has proven anything its that hes so smart he second third and fourth guesses himself