Here we go... 2022 Season.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I will. As of right now the other team is just hitting homers
Lol I stopped watching after cronenworth ended Kilians night but checked the score and saw Norris was a joke again. Kilian just had no control tonight, but his stuff is good. He should be a solid mid rotation guy if he can stay healthy

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Since winning 2 of the first 3 against the Cards, the Cubs have lost 9 in a row, while being outscored by 55 runs in those 9 games. And that's with two extra inning games thrown in. Losing 8-3 or 9-4 would be a better than average day.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I'm sure the Cubs can find better pitcher than Norris on the street. He never was any good, the signal has been send by Hoyer signing him to a contract . Dont expect anything else. My hope is they start bringing kids in and give them the experience with look in to the future.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm sure the Cubs can find better pitcher than Norris on the street. He never was any good, the signal has been send by Hoyer signing him to a contract . Dont expect anything else. My hope is they start bringing kids in and give them the experience with look in to the future.
You know, I won't argue for a second that he doesn't suck ass but the reason he's here.....actually the reason a lot of these schmucks are here....is that Hoyer is hoping to find another Feldman. Hoping for someone to have a great start or mid season so they would somehow garner some interest from a contender down the line. If Hoyer would've gotten lucky, it could've sped up the rebuild by a year or two. He didn't. The shit he brought in here is exactly that....shit. Expect losing like this for awhile.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
46 games under .500 since June 15, 2021.

If only they were in a larger market, or had loyal fans who would buy tickets, or had their own TV network.....

This fucking family is saving their $ to put the Nebraska governor up for POTUS. And we're paying the price.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
46 games under .500 since June 15, 2021.

If only they were in a larger market, or had loyal fans who would buy tickets, or had their own TV network.....

This fucking family is saving their $ to put the Nebraska governor up for POTUS. And we're paying the price.
First off, the Cubs aren't costing me shit. Haven't been to a game in years and there's a real good chance that I'll never go to another one whether they are good or bad. Don't pay to watch their games, too old to wear their gear.....zero, zip, nada money coming from me. What's costing me money is the brain dead President and his Democratic party which is just as much of a joke nationally as everyone here in the state of Illinois has seen for a fucking lifetime. If the Ricketts are indeed doubling down on a family member for President, I'm all in. Any Republican not named Trump sounds good to me.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Haven't been to a game in years and there's a real good chance that I'll never go to another one whether they are good or bad. Don't pay to watch their games, too old to wear their gear.....zero, zip, nada money coming from me.

You call yourself 'Diehardfan" Really? As for your political beliefs, keep those to yourself, no one cares...

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You call yourself 'Diehardfan" Really? As for your political beliefs, keep those to yourself, no one cares...
Trying looking at the avatar, genius. Duh....

As for the political thing, just responding to someone who brought it up. Kinda what people do on forums...

Last edited:

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Yep. Put Hendricks on the shelf right next to Norris. The both are useless and done.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yep. Put Hendricks on the shelf right next to Norris. The both are useless and done.
It’s unfortunate. I remember last year at the trade deadline saying they should trade Hendricks as well. Now, it looks like it’ll be tough to trade him for much of anything. Cubs held on a season too long with him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Trying looking at the avatar, genius. Duh....

As for the political thing, just responding to someone who brought it up. Kinda what people do on forums...
I referenced what they were saving their money for. I made no political statement whatsoever.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I referenced what they were saving their money for. I made no political statement whatsoever.
You're kidding, right? They aren't backing him for Dog Catcher....they're apparently backing him for President. Regardless, I never said it was a political statement....you did. I simply responded to something that you brought up.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Garbage would be offended to be compared to this team.
That is correct. But wouldn't you rather have them like this than a team that wins 75 games? Either way they are ass.....but being this bad, at least they should get an excellent young player in the draft. IMOP, they are doing exactly what's needed.

LOL, round two of this shit starts when the Bears season kicks off. So great to be a Chicago fan these days....