Liked Posts:
Niners over Cards
Bears over Jags
Packers over Titans
Bears over Packers whom have nothing to play for

Saints over Bears in the playoffs.

Rise

Liked Posts:
doubt it. Guarantee you Packers suit up all starters to keep Bears out of playoffs

I guarantee you the Packers will do what is best for the Packers. They might let themin I mean if they did happen to beat the Saints the Packers would get the Bears in their first playoff game. That is like two bye weeks in a row for them. They have no reason to fear the Bears.

Bolek

Liked Posts:
I guarantee you the Packers will do what is best for the Packers. They might let themin I mean if they did happen to beat the Saints the Packers would get the Bears in their first playoff game. That is like two bye weeks in a row for them. They have no reason to fear the Bears.
I thought of that, but Im not so sure they want to play their divisional rival in a playoff game. Div games tend to be a bit unpredictable at times, despite the fact that Pack has unfortunately owned us for the last couple decades. I think the exact opposite scenario took place 8 years ago or so, when we sat starters and allowed Pack to win, giving them playoff spot, only to watch them, beat us in the very first game. That postseason cluster still stings to this day

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I thought of that, but Im not so sure they want to play their divisional rival in a playoff game. Div games tend to be a bit unpredictable at times, despite the fact that Pack has unfortunately owned us for the last couple decades. I think the exact opposite scenario took place 8 years ago or so, when we sat starters and allowed Pack to win, giving them playoff spot, only to watch them, beat us in the very first game. That postseason cluster still stings to this day
I hate all the ones we lost due to Rodgers throwing a long bomb to either score a TD or to get them in field goal range or win the game. Seems like it always fucking happens. And if it doesn’t, it’s because we are getting blown out. FML

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I think our best shot for the playoffs is the Cardinals losing the next 2 games while we win 1 of the next 2 (Jags). I don’t see us beating the Packers, unless that’s the one Sunday everyone decides to play the best game of their lives. But we all know Pagano won’t game plan well.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
They beat us in the NFC Championship Game.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Do we find someone to replace Pagano in week 17 because his scheme for Rodgers has been pathetic. The fact he thought letting Rodgers have time in the pocket to pick apart the defense was the best approach is pathetic. To be fair, Rodgers has burned our blitzes as well as we just aren't good enough at disguising them. We would have to hope for a Mack, Hicks, Quinn resurgence to have a prayer at winning that and also need the refs to actually watch for and call holds and not give Rodgers every benefit of the doubt when it comes to calls... seems like a long shot :(

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would be so Bears for everything they need to happen next Sunday does, but they lose to the Jags because it would also be so Jags to give that number one pick right back to the Jets just so Mike Glennon can have his "revenge".

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Packers have dominated the Bears with Rodgers. They would open their own club dub if they got seeded to face them. The Bears scare absolutely no one. They need things to go their way just to make a 7th seed.