CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQEZ-1kImQA]YouTube - Devin Hester 62 Yard Punt Return TD vs Packers 2010[/ame]

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
You know he did it, just so he could get a poster of this return with the alternate uniforms.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That return was too sick

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Devin Hester you are ONCE AGAIN ridiculous!!!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m51KXqfYIeI]YouTube - Hester TD return.wmv[/ame]

I'll outdo you.

MidwestDichotomy

Liked Posts:
That was the old Devin Hester. No hesitation. No dancing side to side. One cut, bye-bye. Man, I've missed that.

Cover3

wat
Liked Posts:
I loved the return, he almost broke one other earlier had the punter not tackled him

MidwestDichotomy

Liked Posts:
OK, I've watched the return about a half-dozen times now, and I'm still not seeing this alleged missed holding call that all the Packer fans are whining about.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
OK, I've watched the return about a half-dozen times now, and I'm still not seeing this alleged missed holding call that all the Packer fans are whining about.

I've heard nothing about an "alleged missed holding call." Where are you getting this from?

You're not cheating on us with another message board, are you?
soy_lowdown-dirty_mix.gif

MidwestDichotomy

Liked Posts:
I've heard nothing about an "alleged missed holding call." Where are you getting this from?

You're not cheating on us with another message board, are you?
soy_lowdown-dirty_mix.gif

It's in the rivals section of the CBMB, and in the game discussion comments on ESPN.com. And I don't think of it as cheating, I think of it as broadening my horizons. :D

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I loved the return, he almost broke one other earlier had the punter not tackled him

That was an incredible tackle by the punter too. Typically the punter can never make an open field tackle. At best they hope to slow down the returner or push him out of bounds, but not only did he dive and catch Hester, but as Hester tried to break through it he did a great job of wrapping up the legs and taking him down.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I think the holding call that Packers' fans wanted was against #29 in white. Hard to tell who the Bears player holding is ... maybe Garrett Wolfe?

Everyon'es praising Hester and rightfully so, it's great to see THAT Devin back again. But I'd also like to throw some praise at Earl Bennett and Brian Iwuh, the two players that made the lane Hester cut through en route to the end zone.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I think the holding call that Packers' fans wanted was against #29 in white. Hard to tell who the Bears player holding is ... maybe Garrett Wolfe?

Everyon'es praising Hester and rightfully so, it's great to see THAT Devin back again. But I'd also like to throw some praise at Earl Bennett and Brian Iwuh, the two players that made the lane Hester cut through en route to the end zone.

Ummmm....the Pack were the ones wearing white last night. Probably just a typo on your part, but I guess it wouldn't surprise me if Pack fans are that stupid, either.

Stay away from that CBMB Rivals Section by the way, guys - rots your brain and you can count on one hand the number of people there who are actually capable of/willing to talk actual football there. Especially that guy who always made the ridiculous predictions (I'm not going to name him, because he might hear about being mentioned here and show up - God forbid).
:shot:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Ummmm....the Pack were the ones wearing white last night. Probably just a typo on your part, but I guess it wouldn't surprise me if Pack fans are that stupid, either.

Stay away from that CBMB Rivals Section by the way, guys - rots your brain and you can count on one hand the number of people there who are actually capable of/willing to talk actual football there. Especially that guy who always made the ridiculous predictions (I'm not going to name him, because he might hear about being mentioned here and show up - God forbid).
:shot:

No what he means is whoever 29 in white is was being held according to packers fans by probably Wolfe.. I don't think Chester Taylor is out there on that unit.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
No what he means is whoever 29 in white is was being held according to packers fans by probably Wolfe.. I don't think Chester Taylor is out there on that unit.

Yep. Garrett Wolfe (I think) grabs a piece of #29's jersey as Hester catches the punt. Not enough for a call, I thought. He wasn't going to touch Hester, anyway.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
The crowd pop when he cut and broke through the hole was pretty good. Reminds me of the old Monday Night Raw days when Stone Cold's music would hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.