HHM's Mega Mock Merge

BEST MOCKTARD ON CSS???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
no that was actually clever and witty. he's a regular Oscar ****ing Wilde up in this bish
And you are like the Rodney Dangerfield of CCS

Old, dated, and not very funny at all.
But you be you.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine being so thorough with your witty retort that it comes complete with an explanation.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You've got your settings skewed. There is no way Tolbert ranked #54 falls to #186. No way. So adjust your settings. I was playing with them before and they can give you some REALLY unrealistic results .

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
That list shows that the PFF site is shit. The #6 or # 9 player falls to # 39 - yep, that is going to happen. But since your self-esteem seems linked to positive reaffirmations about your ability to mock draft, an then continually post these drafts, I will give you a “Good Job”.

Grape

Liked Posts:
That list shows that the PFF site is shit. The #6 or # 9 player falls to # 39 - yep, that is going to happen. But since your self-esteem seems linked to positive reaffirmations about your ability to mock draft, an then continually post these drafts, I will give you a “Good Job”.
PFF allows you to skew the randomness of the draft. If you leave it on default it’s the most realistic site.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Dude! Thanks! I had no idea that I meant this much to you. Please keep it up.

I’d hate for anybody to think that you were one of those trolls who only shitpost. That would be terrible.

What is it that’s said, something like in your head rent free? I had no idea I was living there. Wow!

Anytime, feel free to give me this attention any time you’d like. I feel the love, man. And to think, it’s from such a venerated and beloved poster, award winning even.

1650744969522.jpeg

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait, what?

Look, I know the man gets no respect and all that, but he really is dead.

Lions fans, man, they live in their own world.
I understand he is dead, doesn't mean that one of his old movies don't pop up once in a while, and is cringe worthy.
Much like the humor HHM tries to put forward.
Old, tired, not funny.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I understand he is dead, doesn't mean that one of his old movies don't pop up once in a while, and is cringe worthy.
Old, tired, not funny.
Oh, thanks for explaining your joke. Gotcha.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I literally CANNOT WAIT until all 3 of these drafts happen IRL and we have the best Bears team in history!!!

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Old, tired, not funny.

Sir, Caddyshack is one of the greatest comical creations in all of film making history. The depth of the comedic genius, as well as the all-star cast clearly puts it in the top 5 movies containing both the great Bill Murray AND a gopher. Prove me wrong.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I have noticed in reading this forum this week especurally as it pertains to threads and posts about mock drafting that you yourselve while posting in response towards posts about mock drafting in only the most negative and hostile sorts of ways you have yet to make your own mock draft in any of these threads yourselve.

I can literally only jump to the conclusion that you are intimidated by all of the mock drafting gurus on this forum so you lash out with hatred on the inside of your heart making negativity outward towards posters whomst are more skilled at mock drafting than you.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Let’s talk about Linderbaum.

When dealing with an O that needs to pull, usually the G, but, in our case, based on the GB model, the T also pulls, we need a C that can’t get pushed back.

One of the issues with Linderbaum is he will go against some real A gap DT (0/1 tech/NG) meat eaters who are massive and will blow him up and push him back. Ever time that he is pushed back, it will disrupt the pulls.

So, though a lot of people love him and see him as a generational talent, I just don’t think he’s a good fit for us for this year. The conflict is that I don’t see Poles drafting a dude with our top pick to sit for at least a year. He may never have the mass necessary to not be a danger of being pushed back. So, I’m cool on Linderbaum. I want a C with more mass yet still within the threshold of what our requires.

I think with lack of G's, the O is gonna fizzle out with the GB models. I really hope the O guy they got from GB will simply run his new style of O with the G's that he has. But something tells me if the right T's are there BPA,this O guy coach from GB will got T instead of G in the draft.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I think with lack of G's, the O is gonna fizzle out with the GB models. I really hope the O guy they got from GB will simply run his new style of O with the G's that he has. But something tells me if the right T's are there BPA,this O guy coach from GB will got T instead of G in the draft.

Why would the O fizzle out with the GB model?

Also, I’m pretty sure we are going T instead of G early, but the GB model prefers guys that can move around the line and play more than one position.

Who’re you thinking we go with?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Why would the O fizzle out with the GB model?

Also, I’m pretty sure we are going T instead of G early, but the GB model prefers guys that can move around the line and play more than one position.

Who’re you thinking we go with?

I kinda like Derrian Kinnard. Projected RG but has RT experience. Safe pick. Boring pick.

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
I have noticed in reading this forum this week especurally as it pertains to threads and posts about mock drafting that you yourselve while posting in response towards posts about mock drafting in only the most negative and hostile sorts of ways you have yet to make your own mock draft in any of these threads yourselve.

I can literally only jump to the conclusion that you are intimidated by all of the mock drafting gurus on this forum so you lash out with hatred on the inside of your heart making negativity outward towards posters whomst are more skilled at mock drafting than you.
Doing mock drafts is fine, and I enjoy doing them as it helps me become more aware of players as I research them. But the continual posting of the same draft in numerous threads over multiple days that gets old. And to manipulate a site so you can do the most unrealistic mock draft is making a mockery of mock drafts. So, sorry to offend you, but if your argument is you are “more skilled at mock drafting”, I have no retort. You have no idea what my drafts look like, because I do not feel a need to post them over and over and over again.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Doing mock drafts is fine, and I enjoy doing them as it helps me become more aware of players as I research them. But the continual posting of the same draft in numerous threads over multiple days that gets old. And to manipulate a site so you can do the most unrealistic mock draft is making a mockery of mock drafts. So, sorry to offend you, but if your argument is you are “more skilled at mock drafting”, I have no retort. You have no idea what my drafts look like, because I do not feel a need to post them over and over and over again.

Why not post one of your mocks and stop being such a bitch about it? That way we can all compare notes.

There's only 8 days left ya know!