HHM's Mega Mock Merge

BEST MOCKTARD ON CSS???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Why not post one of your mocks and stop being such a bitch about it? That way we can all compare notes.

There's only 8 days left ya know!
He's literally scared ****less or just jealous and now he keeps on making excuses about how somehow his drafts are too good to be posted alongside anyone else's mocks which is a mockery of all the efforts that people made to create literally dozens of A+ mocks.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He's literally scared ****less or just jealous and now he keeps on making excuses about how somehow his drafts are too good to be posted alongside anyone else's mocks which is a mockery of all the efforts that people made to create literally dozens of A+ mocks.

Don't even begin to feed the trolls Vick!

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I kinda like Derrian Kinnard. Projected RG but has RT experience. Safe pick. Boring pick.
I really liked him earlier in the process. He had some issues at the Senior Bowl and doesn’t seem to be the mold the O is looking for. Either way, I do like him. He also has the ability to play C. He’s a good choice.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
You've got your settings skewed. There is no way Tolbert ranked #54 falls to #186. No way. So adjust your settings. I was playing with them before and they can give you some REALLY unrealistic results .
I think that's HHM's whole point as to just how ridiculous mock drafts are. Unless, of course, you are just playing into his fantasy, in which case - carry on.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that's HHM's whole point as to just how ridiculous mock drafts are. Unless, of course, you are just playing into his fantasy, in which case - carry on.
There are setting you can change. Some are realistic some are DEFINITELY NOT. So you just have to set them right. I mean, I think this draft is going to be crazy for a few reasons. Covid caused a lot of players to wait, so there are a LOT more players entering the draft this year. AND with very few #1/stud consensus players, teams will rank players VERY differently. Should be fun. I'm excited to see what we do in the second round. I hope it's OT/WR or WR/OT but I'm open to other moves.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
With over 1,500 Potential draftees, it is a very deep class

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yo, so i heard lots of whining around my posts about some sort of secret settings being skewed so I took a deep dive and made some adjustments to create the most realistic drafting for other teams and this is the result.

Would YOU be happy with this?

1650896376278.png

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'd love to see more Redhawks!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My first one was pretty good that I posted a few minutes ago, but THIS ONE is so much more stacked with talent.

1650896799369.png

I managed to get all the basic needs plus a great pass rusher AND THREE (3) wide receivers to help out Feilds!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What about the nickel from FIU?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Can you do a poles is playing 4d chess mock draft?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've watched a lot of philm on Washington State's Abraham Lucas and boy oh boy, that dude is mean! but his bend worries me. Great value in the 5th round!