Hinrich friends rumor / character rumors are bs

Newskoolbulls

New member
2,897
6
0
1. He is Paxs first ever draft pick
2. Jerry sees Kirk as a shorter contract version of BG
3. Kirk is a good influence to Rose.
 

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
8,672
2,711
70
I really believe that the biggest Hinrich fans are within the Bulls organization. That is my personal belief, not because that was Paxson's first draft pick, but because he is a better skilled player than BG and that is why they might keep him.

One thing though, BG is superclutch and I don't know if I want Hinrich anywhere near the ball in crunch time.
 

Dpauley23

New member
1,496
4
0
Well since Doug has already said theres 95 percent chance their trading him I going to say theirs decent chance the Blazers and us work out a deal
 

SouL EateR

New member
344
0
0
Dpauley23 wrote:
Well since Doug has already said theres 95 percent chance their trading him I going to say theirs decent chance the Blazers and us work out a deal
True the freind talk and charecter issues are b.s not the trade rumors themselves
 

dougthonus

New member
2,665
9
0
SouL EateR wrote:
Doug what would you say the chances of Kirk beilg traded tommorow are ?

I've heard (and reported on my blog) that Hinrich will definitely be traded this summer regardless of whether the Bulls bring back Gordon.

I don't know if it will be tomorrow, but I think if the Bulls move a player on the roster tomorrow that it will be Hinrich or Tyrus.
 

SouL EateR

New member
344
0
0
dougthonus wrote:
SouL EateR wrote:
Doug what would you say the chances of Kirk beilg traded tommorow are ?

I've heard (and reported on my blog) that Hinrich will definitely be traded this summer regardless of whether the Bulls bring back Gordon.

I don't know if it will be tomorrow, but I think if the Bulls move a player on the roster tomorrow that it will be Hinrich or Tyrus.
:X :pinch: :( :S goodbye Tyrus ? I might die..lol ,if my boy does go James Johnson better be a Bull!!!
 

??? ??????

New member
2,435
4
0
Doug, have you heard anything about Amare, that Bill Ingram was hinting at on Hoops World?

I think if you take the Hinrich to the Blazers trade, and add Phoenix in it, it would make a lot of sense, with Outlaw and Blake going to Phoenix (both non-gauranteed).

A trade like this: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

Would make a lot of sense for all teams involved.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be an interesting day. Hopefully Forman starts out his Bulls' tenure tomorrow with a massive splash.
 

dougthonus

New member
2,665
9
0
??? ?????? wrote:
Doug, have you heard anything about Amare, that Bill Ingram was hinting at on Hoops World?

I think if you take the Hinrich to the Blazers trade, and add Phoenix in it, it would make a lot of sense, with Outlaw and Blake going to Phoenix (both non-gauranteed).

A trade like this: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

Would make a lot of sense for all teams involved.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be an interesting day. Hopefully Forman starts out his Bulls' tenure tomorrow with a massive splash.

It's usually a unique situation when I hear something about trades as I don't have any good management ins with the Bulls, but every once in awhile I hear stuff through other teams.

Anyway, I don't have anything good on the Amare situation this time around.
 

Dpauley23

New member
1,496
4
0
From what I've been hearing is that they don't have any interest in Amare. I don't have any sources, but this is what KC and Sam have said. Plus Chad said we don't have much interest in Amare and also said we could have pieces to get Bosh
 

Dpauley23

New member
1,496
4
0
??? ?????? wrote:
Doug, have you heard anything about Amare, that Bill Ingram was hinting at on Hoops World?

I think if you take the Hinrich to the Blazers trade, and add Phoenix in it, it would make a lot of sense, with Outlaw and Blake going to Phoenix (both non-gauranteed).

A trade like this: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine

Would make a lot of sense for all teams involved.

Tomorrow is definitely going to be an interesting day. Hopefully Forman starts out his Bulls' tenure tomorrow with a massive splash.

The Blazers trade isn't happening as KC and McGraw have both said nothing going on in that front
 

Top