Holy Chit. (Big Packers trade). Who’s gonna play with Aaron’s balls now???

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Packers win this one in a laugher. They just doubled the amount of first and second round picks they'll be working with this draft. You know what a team staring down the barrel of a salary cap reckoning needs more than anything? Quality players on rookie deals. They can draft two receivers if they want to, or more likely package two of these picks to get the guy they want.

I'd rather watch the Packers pay twenty-nine year old Davante Adams a hundred and fifty million to decline than endure Jameson Williams or Chris Olave destroy opponents on cheap rookie deals.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers win this one in a laugher. They just doubled the amount of first and second round picks they'll be working with this draft. You know what a team staring down the barrel of a salary cap reckoning needs more than anything? Quality players on rookie deals. They can draft two receivers if they want to, or more likely package two of these picks to get the guy they want.

I'd rather watch the Packers pay twenty-nine year old Davante Adams a hundred and fifty million to decline than endure Jameson Williams or Chris Olave destroy opponents on cheap rookie deals.

Welcome back!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Welcome back!

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Welcome Back!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Welcome Back!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Welcome back!

mecha

Liked Posts:
fuck them both.

that's my final answer.

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:

welcome back!

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That's funny. Pace sucked the life out of Windy, and now when it comes to the Bears, he has the emotional maturity of a teenage Taylor Swift fan after one of her breakups.

This is perfect!